Celtic -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like we've not been completely outplayed.

If only the substitutions were made 10 minutes earlier, I have no doubt we may have got the draw!

Well done lads, but unlucky....

Duncan yet again gets 90 minutes and wastes a good chance towards the end - Why is this man still a guarentee in the ICT lineup :020:

Strange silence when Niculae scored... :024:

Was it my imagination or did the commentators sound really downbeat about that goal..?

I've always wondered why Radio Scotland never use unbiased expert summarisers? I mean Murdo McLeod isn't exactly impartial when it comes to Celtic  :023:

No shame in tonight's result. I certainly feared the worst. Nicely taken goal by Marius as well.

I'd like to see the same team for Saturday.

I watched Hearts tonight and they were dire - here's hoping it's same again at the weekend

Was it my imagination or did the commentators sound really downbeat about that goal..?

Their reaction to our goal was sh1t. I thought something bad had happened, the way they went quiet when Marius scored. They have a long way to go to become professional commentators.

Their reaction to our goal was sh1t. I thought something bad had happened, the way they went quiet when Marius scored. They have a long way to go to become professional commentators.

Aye it was pretty clear who's side they were on ! >:(

Just watched the highlights on Setanta....

What a feckin farce - The Setanta team were worse than the radio commentators -  The only time they showed Caley in Celtic's half was when Niculae scored - it was a great strike too - kept the ball on the deck but managed to swerve it round Boruc and and in at his far post. The Setanta boys chose to dwell on the poor pass from Scott Brown that Marius did well to intercept and control..... 

Rob McLean finished their programme by saying - "2-1 doesn't sound like an easy victory for Celtic, but as you've seen from the highlights this was a very comfortable win for them"

I just couldn't believe my feckin ears - Celtic got a fortunate break scoring on the half time whistle, and it sounded from the radio coverage that Caley created several decent chances near the end. I'm sure there were at least three corners - but  Setanta didn't show a single one...  :020:

I mean Murdo McLeod isn't exactly impartial when it comes to Celtic  :023:

Murdo MacLeod is an idiot. When Celtic were being handed a new arse by Baracelona the other night the guys in the studio were talking about how Barca were by far the better team until MacLeod came in with "Yes but Celtic are ahead so they must be better."

Another defeat, but that is hopefully the last of the difficult games for us until the split, the last five are all within our own grasp.  I suppose if we are going to lose, then 2-1 away to Celtic is about as good as we could hope for.  Encouraging signs towards the end of the game (radio), but something that still needs addressed, too little too late.

I would have taken a 2-1 defeat at the start.  Shame to lose a goal when we did but to be honest we were not at the races in the first half with only one real chance.  Any time we got the ball we gave it right back to Celtic.

Second half wasnt much better until the goal and the subs.  Last 15 mins or so there was only one team in it and the local were VERY restless.  We didnt really test Boruc.  As for the move that led to Duncans "chance" it was great football but the finish was shocking.  It was 15 yards out but you must hit the target as they say.  Duncan was probably our poorest player all night.

Special mention for Ross.  New contract and the traitor so called irishman only really beat him once, sadly it led to the second goal.  Also McGuire was good this evening.  As for McBain when he came on, excellent!  Have him start on Saturday ahead of Duncan me thinks.

You would think that if Russell was attempting to get a better contract out of the club, that he would be keaner to impress and show what he's worth!

Ever since this contract issue has surfaced he has been gash.