FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dons 2-0 Rangers : Dundee Utd 0-1 Celtic (Latest)

SMEE

Looking like its tic's league. I wonder if there will be humungus slices of humble pie and custard being served for all the Strachan detractors. IF they win.....its the first time tic have won 3 leagues on a row since Jock Steins day

Just heard the police sirens go whizzing past my aberdeen flat  :020:

It'll be carnage tonight

I left the Beach Leisure Centre about 30 minutes ago and traffic was still built up around Pittodrie, along Golf Road and all the way along the Esplanade to Bridge of Don. Only heard one siren going off as I neared my flat and most of the police officers were heading back to Pittodrie so maybe it won't be so bad.

Could'nt care less who won the league, apart from the usual we are the peeeple/follow follow gloating we told you so fans, like what a surprise, one of the old firm have just won the league.  They should be in this position every season given the vast difference in monies to the rest of the league.

Team of the season has to be Motherwell, who should have been relegation candidates but finished third.  Chris Porter seems to be a bargain buy, and McGhee seems to have them playing much better than last year.

Flops of the season must be Killie, who plummeted out of the top six and were only saved be administrated Gretna, who were always favourites to finish bottom anyway.

Us, we ended up roughly where I thought we would be, maybe a place lower, due to bad start and poor early 2008.

roll on next season.

• 2 weeks later...

Could'nt care less who won the league, apart from the usual we are the peeeple/follow follow gloating we told you so fans, like what a surprise, one of the old firm have just won the league.  They should be in this position every season given the vast difference in monies to the rest of the league.

Team of the season has to be Motherwell, who should have been relegation candidates but finished third.  Chris Porter seems to be a bargain buy, and McGhee seems to have them playing much better than last year.

Flops of the season must be Killie, who plummeted out of the top six and were only saved be administrated Gretna, who were always favourites to finish bottom anyway.

Us, we ended up roughly where I thought we would be, maybe a place lower, due to bad start and poor early 2008.

roll on next season.

i honestly thought we would have finished higher than we did, i dont know why but i thought seventh at least, but as you say roll on next season

i was glad celtic won the S.P.L and not rainjirs i know they got to three finals but their style of football was so negative i thought i was watching the Arsenal team from the 80's and i cannae stand their fans who are all bigots......... :blah01: