FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Too Many Supposed 'Good Performances'

PompeyCT

Craig Brewster told the BBC he thought last night we made a good performance. But thats not enough. I think the man is trying to shield the poor showing so far this season because regardless of good performances, we need results. Something has to be done, surely, rather than trying to save face?

Another face saving tactic by Brewster, blaming the ref for us losing, is rubbish. We lost because we couldnt hit a barn door etc. Our strikers decided to try and convert instead of score. I dont think Brewster should go, I just think he needs to stop blaming other supposed 'factors', its annoying and counter productive.

Its not just Brew, i cant just rest all our problems on his doorstep, the players need to give more, the club needs more money (not that that is anyones fault) there are many reasons were in the situation were in, but i think if the playing and managing staff gave more id be a lot happier.

I think some of the players do care - what about the one's that train on there day of - what about the players that turned into do some training after travelling back last night - these did not have to go into training today but some did.

Some of the players have a lot of heart - they need to get the rest of the team to have a fighting spirit - it might help the ones who do if the fans get behind them when they need there support most - I know its not nice for your team to be beaten but lets face it if that was Celtic or Rangers playing against Falkirk last night I bet they would have had a penalty and the goal ruled of side so come on and give the team support after all it is your team - I for one thought Brewster team played well last night they just did not get the decision's

Dont get me wrong, im not saying i dont support the team i just dont think we should be blaming other factors. We need to take a look at ourselves and attempt to improve in that respect rather than say 'oh because of an offside and a penalty we lost so we dont need to improve'. I just think Brewster needs to take some responsibilty for the slump here.

Pretty good analysis. Its a shame because for a small club we are doing well to be in the premiership, it feels like were resting on our laurels.

Do you think the problem is just Brew or do you think the problems go deeper/higher than that

As an avid supporter of Orion and Savage that comment has a double edge. Of coures it goes deeper and higher but the likes of Marius Niculae have only served to take this club into a decline. Avarice is a sin - whether you are a businessman, a manager or a supposed professional footballer.

Pretty good analysis. Its a shame because for a small club we are doing well to be in the premiership, it feels like were resting on our laurels.

Do you think the problem is just Brew or do you think the problems go deeper/higher than that

As an avid supporter of Orion and Savage that comment has a double edge. Of coures it goes deeper and higher but the likes of Marius Niculae have only served to take this club into a decline. Avarice is a sin - whether you are a businessman, a manager or a supposed professional footballer.

how predictable

Edited by stevico1