FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Should Brewster shoulder ALL the blame?

Wilsononourwing

There are clearly problems at the club going beyond the manager but the main problem at the moment is that Craig Brewster is on course to do to ICT what he so nearly did to Dundee United before the late Eddie Thomson took decisive action. If our board are not equally decisive we will be playing first division football having alenated yet more of our best players and a good number of fans now including myself.

I have said this for some months now. GET RID OF HIM BEFORE WE GO DOWN, AS I BELIEVE WE WILL NOT HAVE THE PLAYERS TO BRING US UP AGAIN. Will the Board pay some attention to what the paying public think!

There are clearly problems at the club going beyond the manager but the main problem at the moment is that Craig Brewster is on course to do to ICT what he so nearly did to Dundee United before the late Eddie Thomson took decisive action. If our board are not equally decisive we will be playing first division football having alenated yet more of our best players and a good number of fans now including myself.

I have said this for some months now. GET RID OF HIM BEFORE WE GO DOWN, AS I BELIEVE WE WILL NOT HAVE THE PLAYERS TO BRING US UP AGAIN. Will the Board pay some attention to what the paying public think!

Question is can we keep the players that will keep us up.

Question is can we keep the players that will keep us up.

Apart from Barry Wilson, they are all contracted until at least the end of the season so ultimately it's up to the club whether they are still there to assist in the relegation battle which lies ahead.

As for next season then that's a different matter !

the last time brewster was here, before he left for dundee utd, ICT had only lost to Celtic twice on the road in almost 2 years. since brewster has come back, it looks like the away form is gradually coming back. but our home form is dire. if he wants to sort it out he really has to look at the tactics: one forward in a 4-5-1 formation is not the way to go. surely he can see, along with everyone else in the ground, that its not working? especially if the forward is barrowman - he needs somebody else up there with him.

i didnt want brewster back, but like many others, decided to back the board with their decision. Now, the treatment of ICT legends like Barry Wilson just seems disgraceful.

i reckon brewster wanted barry out because he saw him as a threat to his job, as it would have been easy for the board to appoint barry as manager if they sacked brewster. i think the board now have a very important decision to make as to how much more time they give him. if they give him too much time, it could be too late and ICT could unfortunately be playing first division football next year.

as for the likes of black and cowie being out of contract in the summer? i think both brewster and the board are to blame. not a lot of effort seems to be coming from them to keep our top players who we need to avoid relegation. this could turn out to be a long season.

Edited by rinomac

yes

just some simply awful decisions in almost every game

proctor playin every game wot a joke duff is not a right bk evry1 can c tht

and barowman omg wrst signing ever

I still think barrowman needs time, played in the right formation and as robbo said on his thread the confidence of a goal or 2.

Edited by stevico1

yes

just some simply awful decisions in almost every game

proctor playin every game wot a joke duff is not a right bk evry1 can c tht

and barowman omg wrst signing ever

I still think barrowman needs time, played in the right formation and as robbo said on his thread the confidence of a goal or 2.

Most of all, like our other young forwards, he needs an experienced foil to play alongside.