FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

It could be worse....

cal234ey

The situation we currently find ourselves in is terrible but in all fairness it could be worse (only a little bit) so lets see what mangers we can come up with that are worse than Brewster.

I'll start with the obvious choice: Paul Le Guen :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

The situation we currently find ourselves in is terrible but in all fairness it could be worse (only a little bit) so lets see what mangers we can come up with that are worse than Brewster.

I'll start with the obvious choice: Paul Le Guen :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Paul Le Guen while didnt have a good time at Rangers was a success at all the other clubs he has been at, worse than brewster not in a million years

I'm sure PaulHegarty will be happy to oblige to your request in time at livingston

While we are on livingston remeber their Brazillian manger Marcio Maximo Barcellos bad reely bad

Talking of Livigston, I can't help but remember how much joy I felt when they were in the situation that we are in now. Karma is a terrible thing.

found this 10 worst managers, worth a read to cheer you up, Brew gives them a good run for their money

I think Brewster may have been listing to this man's interviews.

3 Hristo Stoichkov

'I don't believe in tactics,' Stoichkov announced on taking over at Celta Vigo last summer

9 Claude Anelka

In 2004, tired of engineering transfers for his restless brother Nicolas and fed up with 'the crazy things' he saw managers do, agent and DJ Claude Anelka decided he wanted to be a boss himself. With a 'mystery' backer, he offered ?300,000 to any lower-league club who would let him be manager, and got a bite at Raith Rovers, in Scottish Division One. Citing Cruyff, Wenger and the boss of Chinawhite nightclub as influences, his philosophy and signings - some from the Paris seven-a-side leagues - brought Rovers just one point from 24 before he stepped aside.

:rotflmao: