FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

PR and Spin..

kiltarlity

On team talk you have Munro telling us it's the teams fault, as the manager just picks the team and that the fans are entitled to their opinion re Brew.

In the P&J today Imrie says almost word for word the same thing.

Do the club really think we are stupid enough to swallow this high school level PR exercise ?

If they only have to sway 20 of us (lol) surely all this PR spinning is a waste of their time...

Edited by kiltarlity

Radio Scotland's football guru, Jim Traynor has said this morning he doesn't believe Brewster is capable of saving Caley from the drop, and that a parting of the ways is inevitable.

He was obviously paying close attention to Caley100's comments on his radio phone in programme on Saturday night... :rotflmao:

Jim Traynor should keep his BIG GOB shut until he has something concrete to comment on !!

Is being bottom of the league and losing to our relegation rivals not concrete enough for you?

Jim Traynor should keep his BIG GOB shut until he has something concrete to comment on !!

Is being bottom of the league and losing to our relegation rivals not concrete enough for you?

NO, If Hamilton are above ICT at the end of the season then I'll do a Graham Spiers

Edited by ralph milne

NO

Fair enough but I think his comments on this occasion are well and truly justified.

Dougie Imrie Comments

Just read Imrie's comments in the Daily Record and they are pretty fair IMO - I don't believe the team want to be part of the first ICT squad to be relegated and as he says it is up to the players and management to change that.

He also says here that the team are behind the manager but highlights the lack of goals that are making things different. Will we see a new striker coming in this week?

Wouldn't it be great to know for certain who Ralph Milne is? There's no way at all he's just a fan. I'm sure we all have our ideas but come on Ralph. Who are you really?

I would be told off for telling him what I think of him... :rotflmao:

Wouldn't it be great to know for certain who Ralph Milne is? There's no way at all he's just a fan. I'm sure we all have our ideas but come on Ralph. Who are you really?

Sadly I suspect our Ralph will disappear when CB disappears.

I'll miss him...