FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Relegation: A 2 Horse Race?

RiG

ICTs Relegation Battle  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Is the relegation battle now a two horse race?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Can ICT avoid the drop to SFL1?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With 10 games 'till the split we really have to get the finger out now. 6 of them are definitely winnable though...Hibs(H), 'Well(H), Killie(H), Falkirk(A), St Mirren(H) and Accies(H). I think we're looking at taking 15 or 16 points from those 10 games to give us a fighting chance post-split. Still lots to play for.

Lest you not forget - This was not all about Craig Brewster - he was backed and supported to the hilt.

Do you think that Butcher may have got results at Midden, Motherwell and Hamilton ?

While we will never know I dont think we would have come away from these 3 games empty handed if the change that almost everyone knew was needed had been made.

The change everyone knew was needed was made 1 month too late. The board have now turned to Butcher to save their bacon, I hope he does but the boards inaction has made his job much much harder. Of course games are winnable but there will be much more pressure on us as we HAVE to win them. The matches against Falkirk, Hamilton and St Mirren will decide our fate - they are our cup finals!

been waiting to use it for a few days now :rotflmao:

although I may have started something that I will regret...

I reckon you could have been rasher than you were and talked a load of tripe - but make no bones about it - Brew rightly got the chop but the off cuts left Butcher in a rite stew.

There is a lot at steak. Our offal season means we could be for the chop. We are mince in front of goal and poor on the flanks. We did well to chuck Brewster though, and if we can avoid the drop I think a ham shank would be in order.

we were lambs to the slaughter under brewster but the board must shoulder the blame for the offal position we now find ourself in with waiting so long to give him the chop.

we're in a stew, no doubt about it, but dont think butcher will serve up the same old baloney we've witnessed so far this season

Edited by caleyonup

I kidney not, once Hart was ripped out and despatched to sweetbread county, ICT lost its tenderloin. This lead to the supporters wining, the Chairman said 'have a mint', Thomo said 'we're at the bottom of the table, but that is not a crisis' in came Butcher who said 'no Brews after training now' while behind the scenes the Board quietly munched on humble pie hoping there would be a 6th course.

In the meantime, Falkirk and anyone remotely close to the end of the table, made a sharp exit.

Edited by CELTIC1CALEY3