FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Oooerrrr

tm4tj

It has suddenly come over all dark and the Black Isle has disappeared. White stuff is falling on the ground and it looks like more is heading our way from the East.

If that was the same shower which hit Dornoch about an hour ago I think there's more headed your way. Just got a lot darker here and the snow is starting to get heavy again.

Just started snowing up with me in the hills. I'm scared I won''t be able to get the bus in. Furthermore I'm supposed to be heading to Linwood tomorrow morning.

You've had your jabs, I take it?

Just started snowing up with me in the hills. I'm scared I won''t be able to get the bus in. Furthermore I'm supposed to be heading to Linwood tomorrow morning.

You've had your jabs, I take it?

Yeah, but I won't be able to give blood for a while :rotflmao:

It's not really stopped snowing since Wednesday here.... snow level well over the tops of your wellies!!!

Must be a hassle getting the hind legs of the ewe (or tup depending on orientation) in there then?

It's not really stopped snowing since Wednesday here.... snow level well over the tops of your wellies!!!

Must be a hassle getting the hind legs of the ewe (or tup depending on orientation) in there then?

I only put wellies in as a yardstick for men such as yourself who may have problems with estimating anything over a couple of inches. :rotflmao:

It has suddenly come over all dark and the Black Isle has disappeared. White stuff is falling on the ground and it looks like more is heading our way from the East.

Fer fecks sake - is there no Head and Shoulders in North Kessock or perhaps ya need a balm fer the shavings off her balding napper ?

I only put wellies in as a yardstick for men such as yourself who may have problems with estimating anything over a couple of inches. :lol:

Feck me - Mee - naked - in wellies - ;) - I'll be back in a minute. :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: