FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Boardroom Banter

EWS

I notice that all topics in the forum are locked, and that I cannot post a new one. After having a look around I cannot seem to see any announcement on this matter. Am I to take this to mean that his has stopped and the club, after briefly starting it, has decided that they do not wish to continue this feature?

If so, what a great shame, and increases my contempt for the current board.

I was late in submitting last month's questions, but not that late (10th March). I did email Kenny on Saturday to chase it up and await a reply. There has been nothing to indicate the withdrawal of the articles but the ball is in the club's court so to speak

Lets feckin face it - The Muppets simply do not have the guts to answer most of the questions posed last month - or they will evade them - they want to keep everything quiet in the hope that Butcher drags us out of the mire - they take some acclaim and we all forget about what happened before January. :rotflmao: