Off To Stockport The Now...

Canada Bob

Back in at the deep end, I'm told that Stockport have as many as 7 reserves on tonight, I just hope they are as bad as the first team who have won just 1 of their last 8 games.

Crewe are lower in the league, in fact they are battling against relegation, but at least that gives them a bigger incentive than Stockport County who are relatively safe, long as they don't incurr a 10 point penalty if the club goes into receivership.

At least Crewe have a full team out, so I've two monkeys on with BaldFred @ 13/10.

Gotta run, it's an hours drive from here...

Canada Bob.

PS... where our Naps thing for Saturday ???

Stockport 4 Crewe 3.....fecksake Bob you're getting as bad as me! But I don't put as much on... :rotflmao:

Now I know how Canute felt, I've kept hammering away but I haven't been able to turn the tide for the last two weeks now, and after tonights fiasco I've done in just ore 17k in two weeks, it's a hard game gambling aint it...

Don't know what to do tomorrow, or next week, we fly back to Canada on the 3rd May, so I might as well throw some more cash at the Bookies before we beat a retreat.

I know I go mad while we're ore here, mostly because I don't bet at all when I'm back in Canada, I just run Sid's System and although it wins money it aint as exciting as losing it, talk about being addicted to risk, sigh...

Tonights match was shyte, Crewe were the better team in the first half, but they just couldn't get the damned ball into the net, and after a while it gets to the teams psyche and they start thinking it aint going to go in, but Stockport proved them wrong, with a team made of of the best they coulod put out on the night they ran 4 bleedin' goals in, mind you, at 3-1 down I'd seen enough and we set off for a pint in Wigin. Talk about a quiet ride back, no one could speak, a couple of the lads went in deeper than me, I lost 1,500 quid they lost more than double that, and they came home with empty pockets.

You know that things aren't going yer way when you come out of the pub and head for the chippy to find it shut, before 11pm that was too, so we finished up in some Malayan take away, gawd knows what we were eating, tasted like soap to me, with a side order of misery...

Edited by Canada Bob

Its a tough old game, cant remember the last time I had a bet on a game I was sitting watching, at least when you arent there you can turn the telly off and forget it.

As above, next time, one more will come good before you leave, might sound like the mantra of the average shop punter but I've no doubt something will present itself..

Keep the faith!