FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fixtures

MissICT

Also good to see a Ne'er Highland derby at last the SFL have better fixture organisation than the SPL

to be fair, it is not the SPL's fault that the villagers cant make it to the top flight .......

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also good to see a Ne'er Highland derby at last the SFL have better fixture organisation than the SPL

If the SFL fixtures were that good why did the put us playing on the same days as Scotland when George Burley asked for us not to play on the same day as the national team

That's will be because we are in the 1st Division all lower league games run as normal in international week.

What will happen with TB? Will he join up with scotland and leave us with MM for those games scotland are playing same weekend as us.

Away day cant feckin wait!

That's will be because we are in the 1st Division all lower league games run as normal in international week.

But Burley asked the SFL to change only our fixtures to mid-week fixtures or if we go out the cup at an early stage and so have our league oppoisiton so we could play them on the cup weekend

What will happen with TB? Will he join up with scotland and leave us with MM for those games scotland are playing same weekend as us.

Away day cant feckin wait!

What will happen with Butcher has not been confirmed yet, for the reason that they were hoping the SFL would stop this from happening

Cant find any info on this but has this ever happend before to a manager at a club? club and his country play at the same weekend

I think it has happened before but i just cant remember where but i am looking for it

If the SFL fixtures were that good why did the put us playing on the same days as Scotland when George Burley asked for us not to play on the same day as the national team

The`last three World Cup qualifiers are on the 12th of August and the 5th and 9th of September.

We don't play on those days so there shouldn't be a problem.

Where are you all getting this from think your a bit confused. first division games are never on when the Scotland play, I think there are no senior games on at all anymore when Scotland play.

We play Norway away on wed Aug 12th- no fixtures

Than we have Macedonia at home on Sep 5th- there are no fixtures on that sat either, same as the Holland game the following wed

Where are you all getting this from think your a bit confused. first division games are never on when the Scotland play, I think there are no senior games on at all anymore when Scotland play.

Than we have Macedonia at home on Sep 5th- there are no fixtures on that sat either, same as the Holland game the following wed

Have a look at the SFL home page, the fixtures are there with Cup dates and National games.....

yeeeeeha

i've won a fiver just predicting that your team would be the first home game for us! yipppeeee (that's a fiver to the wedding shindig in two weeks lol)

if yer efter a good pub on yer way to EEP, there's the East End Inn at Touch, or the Elizabethan (an old favourite) or indeed dander into the toon for a pre match bevvy, food and great company (ahem) at the Commercial. It's opposite the post office, and 2 mins walk from the bus station --- approx 15 mins uphill walk from dunfermline town station, and aye i'm a regular there, as well as some ither non hoolie pars fans (ahem)...

they sell real ale, are a major participant in CAMRA, the food they serve is excellent and it's a 10 min walk from East End Park.

Look forward to seein ye all.... ma wee heeland pals. :lol:

Buffy x

to be fair, it is not the SPL's fault that the villagers cant make it to the top flight .......

:lol: :lol:

And a home game on Boxing Day as well.

My folks will be very pleased that I've decided to spend Christmas with them :lol:

I think ill go for my 50p return and stay at my sisters house in crombie, near dunfermline :lol:

YASSSSSSS :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07:

We have already talked about this in the Butcher is Off thread ... the only clashes with international dates are for one of the playoff games (assuming we qualify for them), and for a friendly in Japan. We are at home to Livi on one of the the playoff dates and at home to QOS on the friendly date. The rest of the qualifiers, there are no games in Div1.

I've never been to east end park :lol: so it will be a good trip :lol: !

Mind you I have only been to 1 SFL game before (Caley V St Johnston May '04!)

Iv been once for the Pars v Dundee game (31 March) and then again for the open day which i was walking about the pitch, tours around the ground etc etc

I've never been to east end park :lol: so it will be a good trip :lol: !

:lol:

Well i suppose its a good record in SFL games watched by you Played 1 Wan 1

yeeeeeha

i've won a fiver just predicting that your team would be the first home game for us! yipppeeee (that's a fiver to the wedding shindig in two weeks lol)

if yer efter a good pub on yer way to EEP, there's the East End Inn at Touch, or the Elizabethan (an old favourite) or indeed dander into the toon for a pre match bevvy, food and great company (ahem) at the Commercial. It's opposite the post office, and 2 mins walk from the bus station --- approx 15 mins uphill walk from dunfermline town station, and aye i'm a regular there, as well as some ither non hoolie pars fans (ahem)...

they sell real ale, are a major participant in CAMRA, the food they serve is excellent and it's a 10 min walk from East End Park.

Look forward to seein ye all.... ma wee heeland pals. :lol:

Buffy x

Looking forward to it Pink One!

:lol:

Gotta get a mini-bus sorted for that one!!!

2 x PB's for sure!

Mrs PB

x

I've never been to east end park :( so it will be a good trip :) !

:015:

Well i suppose its a good record in SFL games watched by you Played 1 Wan 1

woooo :lol: !

My 2nd SFL game has to be a winner!

I will be there :huh: !