FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Injuries - Imrie Crocked

MartinICT

Had a great time at the game on Saturday... not quite enough 'Give me a Ceeee's' for my liking though! Fantastic crowd and some hilarious karoke moments! :ohmy: :P

Just wondering if there is any news on what seemed like pretty sore knocks to Dougie and Lionel in the second half?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imrie took a sore one, he may be out for 3-6 months, he is hobbling badly just now. First tackle was the one that nobbled him.

:ohmy: :P

It looked like a knee injury, don't know how it can be assumed 3-6 months though???? He wouldn't have been able to carry on playing if it was a torn ligament, cartlidge problem maybe???

**BANTER** The Pills started to wear off from pre season "Damage to Ego" I'm not an SPL Player anymore" TB slipped some pills in his milk and managed to convince him he was still in the SPL. These wore off and said Damaged EGO came back, wait till he hears we turned down Hamilton for him... It'll put him in a coma!

**Banter**

Had a great time at the game on Saturday... not quite enough 'Give me a Ceeee's' for my liking though! Fantastic crowd and some hilarious karoke moments! B) :lol:

Just wondering if there is any news on what seemed like pretty sore knocks to Dougie and Lionel in the second half?

A good day out bar the injurie, right enuff, or should I say, right enuff, right enuff, right enuff

Zogg met him at the stadium, but could not make out if it was 6 months or weeks he was saying and never asked him, but he was convinced it was 3-6 months, although he still had to see the doc again, so maybe things will get better.

However, if mfr have reported 6 months then maybe he now knows the full extent of the injury. Thats a pity as, if the real Dougie Imrie turns up, can be a match winner on his day.

Ah well thats price drop tv for you, Jonny Hayes will impress, hes said he want a fair crack at it, I recon he'll do well, Cox = Black who.... fingers crossed Hayes = Imrie who?

So we should have accepted Hamilton's offer then?

:022:

Its just an observation, I'd rather have the cash in the bank than paying him to not kick a ball... I had a tingle the man didnt want to play in the SFL1 he wont sign another Contract with us... mark my word.... (This is just My Opinion and wont change, vent at my post all you want Its how I feel/Felt)

an article in todays courier mentions Dougies injury:

Dougie Imrie picked up a knee injury that forced him of on saturday, but it is not as bad as first feared and he should make a quick recovery.

the courier website hasnt been updated yet so no link

Foran right wing???

I think that's quite likely if Hayes doesn't work out there: it took Butcher several games to switch Foran from wide to up front last season, and once Odihambo is fit we will have more options up front than in midfield.

Personally I'd far rather see Foran up front, but he can still do a job for us playing out wide.

Edited to add: I suppose another option would be to play Eagle wide right and either McBain or LDZ wide left.

Edited by alternative maryhill

Foran right wing???

I think that's quite likely if Hayes doesn't work out there: it took Butcher several games to switch Foran from wide to up front last season, and once Odihambo is fit we will have more options up front than in midfield.

Personally I'd far rather see Foran up front, but he can still do a job for us playing out wide.

Edited to add: I suppose another option would be to play Eagle wide right and either McBain or LDZ wide left.

Eagles on the right just doesnt work, he is only really left footed and doesnt use his right foot if he can help it... Hayes will do a job for use, I watched him at forres, hes got a touch, fitness wise... im sure MM and TB will get a handle on that, he wasnt getting game at his last club so may take a wee while to get match fit..