C*unty Chants

Harry Chibber

I dont get the "[insert score here] in your cup final" :blink:

You wouldn't actually chant "Insert score here"

Indeed. The idea being if we win 3-0 you cahnt

Three nil in your cup final

Three nil in your cup final

etc

Why would we be singing Vigurs is going down?

He's done a Joey Barton!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came across this site http://www.fanchants.com/football-team/inverness/

Few songs in there I havent heard or we could rework-

When I was young,

I had no sense,

I bought a flute for 50 pence,

The only tune that I could play,

Was f**k Craig Brewster and the Ross County,

Na na na na ooh,

Na na na na ooh?

Although doesnt take much to work out that the above song is probably a reworded Rangers song and you can guess what the original words were!

If I had the wings of a sparrow

If I had the @rse of a crow

I'd fly over Dingwall tomorrow

And sh!te on the b@stards below (below!)

Sh!te on

Sh!te on

Sh!te on the b@stards below.

Has to be a 'Shoes off if you hate Brewster' chant and some point.

And if anyone can get their creative minds going for one about Derek Adams beating up his players feel free to post it.

I'm guessing he means since the caley games will be the biggest game of many county fans season then they will view it as their proverbial "cup final".

Hmm doesnt make to much sense as the games against County will be among the biggest games of the season for us to! Unless we have a league decider but then still the county games are bigger than all the rest

Come off it.. we've just dropped a division... they've been dreaming of this day for the last 5 years.

Yeah but by droping a division it makes this game one of the biggest of the season for us. Seems a bit odd trying to pretend that its only a big game for county and that we dont view it as a big important game, because by the anticipation for it on this site we obviously do. Im sure lot of people are looking forward to this and more excited about this game than they were about the Dundee game last week. I know I am.

You're missing the point here. Obviously it's a big game for us (I've not been this excited about a game since we were promoted to the SPL) but ictchris is on the wind up. He is suggesting we pretend this is a nothing game for us because we have been pitting our wits against the top teams in Scotland over the last 5 years and now we are up against a stagnent, team of no-hopers (i.e. our feeder club).

It's all a bit of banter B)

"Your father is your brother,

Your sister is your mother,

You all f**k each other,

The County family"

"You are a gypo

A smelly gypo

You're only happy on giro day

Your mum's a stealer

Your dad's a dealer

Please don't take my hubcaps away"

Edited by Jay_7

Came across this site http://www.fanchants.com/football-team/inverness/

Few songs in there I havent heard or we could rework-

When I was young,

I had no sense,

I bought a flute for 50 pence,

The only tune that I could play,

Was f**k Craig Brewster and the Ross County,

Na na na na ooh,

Na na na na ooh…

Although doesnt take much to work out that the above song is probably a reworded Rangers song and you can guess what the original words were!

Would that not fit better if it was:

"Was f**k Brewster and Ross County"?

I like it though... It feels wrong singing to that tune...

Edited by Jay_7

The county end is always full

the county end is always full

its full of poofs , queers and wanker5

the county end is always full .

Another blast from the past that one but it's the Jail End not the County End

I'm guessing he means since the caley games will be the biggest game of many county fans season then they will view it as their proverbial "cup final".

Hmm doesnt make to much sense as the games against County will be among the biggest games of the season for us to! Unless we have a league decider but then still the county games are bigger than all the rest

Come off it.. we've just dropped a division... they've been dreaming of this day for the last 5 years.

Yeah but by droping a division it makes this game one of the biggest of the season for us. Seems a bit odd trying to pretend that its only a big game for county and that we dont view it as a big important game, because by the anticipation for it on this site we obviously do. Im sure lot of people are looking forward to this and more excited about this game than they were about the Dundee game last week. I know I am.

I agree with you their I have been looking forward to this game ever since the fixture list came out. The only fixture that could be bigger than this is the one that will win us the league unless we have a brilliant cup run.

I really hope that the home fans will get right behind the team and make some noise for a change this is the one game that we really need to do it as well

Guys, let's keep the content as sensible as possible and within the confines of football banter. You all know there's certain topics where are a no go area on the forum and if you keep pushing your luck despite previous warnings then the moderators will be forced to take further action to prevent you making additional work for them.

it's all very good saying what songs we are going to sing..... but there has to be more than 10 people singing them....

They'll be alot more people singing at this game than before. Hopefully it'll be like the Dunfermline game singing for the full 90 mins

Guest birdog

There's only one Kyle Allison

Only one Kyle Allison

He used to support Shyte but now he's alright

Walking in an Allison wonder land.

Kyle Allison

Kyle Allison

You're no a t!nk any more

You're no a t!nk any more