FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher stay or go

snowball3117

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus people. Settle down. No neeeeeed. He will prove his worth. Cant believe some folk

The OP is a County fan. :lol:

The OP is a fat ****** who takes up 3 seats when he goes to games. He must be loaded with cash. ?33 quid for the 3 seats, then all the pies he must eat during a game....Feck me, im suprised we managed to keep the fat ******* fed! Oh well, the amount of money we must have got off him will keep us going till atleast next time he visits.

really doesnt no wat he is doing get him out now ha ha

Now which team might you support? Let me think for a moment because it's not patently fecking obvious to me, as I'm from Dingwall too, and the fact that my mother is also my sister and my girlfriend has impaired my ability to see through a completely transparent facade.

Jesus people. Settle down. No neeeeeed. He will prove his worth. Cant believe some folk

The OP is a fat ****** who takes up 3 seats when he goes to games. He must be loaded with cash. ?33 quid for the 3 seats, then all the pies he must eat during a game....Feck me, im suprised we managed to keep the fat ******* fed! Oh well, the amount of money we must have got off him will keep us going till atleast next time he visits.

nothing changes on here i love it and just to let u no do u really think i would pay for a ticket to the dump best free ticket i ever got today to see us **** u rotten you put your left hand in your left hand out in out in out you shake it all about you do the maradona and you turn around thats what its all about lets all laugh at caley spl your having a laugh dornoch mink

nothing changes on here i love it and just to let u no do u really think i would pay for a ticket to the dump best free ticket i ever got today to see us **** u rotten you put your left hand in your left hand out in out in out you shake it all about you do the maradona and you turn around thats what its all about lets all laugh at caley spl your having a laugh dornoch mink

to be fair.. you are a county fan... you dont really have any grounds to call anyone a mink

Not convinced by Butcher at all. He talks a good game in the papers but doesn't deliver on the pitch. Are we any better now than when Brewster was in charge? Is the team fitter? Better organized? Playing better football? Scoring more goals? Nope. If anything we have gotten even worse. We were bottom of the SPL when he took over, we are 7th in the first division now, and only a fortuitous last minute winner in our opening game preventing us from being in the relegation zone, and a penalty shoot out lottery from being out of the cup to montrose.

I would give Butcher and Malpas until Christmas to turn things around. If we are still mince then it's P45 time! Robbo, get warmed up son.

Not convinced by Butcher at all. He talks a good game in the papers but doesn't deliver on the pitch. Are we any better now than when Brewster was in charge? Is the team fitter? Better organized? Playing better football? Scoring more goals? Nope. If anything we have gotten even worse. We were bottom of the SPL when he took over, we are 7th in the first division now, and only a fortuitous last minute winner in our opening game preventing us from being in the relegation zone, and a penalty shoot out lottery from being out of the cup to montrose.

I would give Butcher and Malpas until Christmas to turn things around. If we are still mince then it's P45 time! Robbo, get warmed up son.

FFS, get a grip.. don't feed the County Troll...

The first is a far tighter league than the SPL was, the team that will win it is the team that is consistant... It's too early in the season and we have too many new young inexperienced players to expect to have a level of consistancy at present. When our new team, play well they are playing better football than we have played for a while and when they play badly are rubbish (as in yesterday) this is the stage we are at in starting to build a team to challenge for the First.

We don't have the money to buy in a squad of experienced players, and some of ours are getting past it.. What Butcher is doing is the only course of action possible...

If you sack him, then your not only not giving him a fair chance, you are also going to put the club in a even worse financial position. As paying him off and getting in a new manager will only result in a smaller, weaker squad.

Wake up and smell the coffee folks, we had 5 seasons in the SPL a good run for a club our size. Now we have to start again.. build a new team, get consistancy, find new talent, that is going to take time.. We have brought in 6-7 new players with next to no first team experience, if 3 of them cut it, we will be doing well... we also have our existing youngsters who also need brought on...

Edited by kiltarlity

FFS, get a grip.. don't feed the County Troll...

The first is a far tighter league than the SPL was, the team that will win it is the team that is consistant... It's too early in the season and we have too many new young inexperienced players to expect to have a level of consistancy at present. When our new team, play well they are playing better football than we have played for a while and when they play badly are rubbish (as in yesterday) this is the stage we are at in starting to build a team to challenge for the First.

We don't have the money to buy in a squad of experienced players, and some of ours are getting past it.. What Butcher is doing is the only course of action possible...

If you sack him, then your not only not giving him a fair chance, you are also going to put the club in a even worse financial position. As paying him off and getting in a new manager will only result in a smaller, weaker squad.

Wake up and smell the coffee folks, we had 5 seasons in the SPL a good run for a club our size. Now we have to start again.. build a new team, get consistancy, find new talent, that is going to take time.. We have brought in 6-7 new players with next to no first team experience, if 3 of them cut it, we will be doing well... we also have our existing youngsters who also need brought on...

Talk of sacking Butcher is nonsense.

The club have made their bed and now we have to lie in it. The fact that it will be at the lower reaches of the first division instead of the lower reaches of the SPL is disappointing. I smelt the coffee as soon as TB was appointed. We have got rid of our two best youngsters and the 6-7 we have brought in ........well let's see, but on the evidence so far they will be more comfortable against Annan than Peterhead.

As fot the finances, Butcher must have cash. He just hasn't got a clue how to use it. Vigurs and Wood are paid less than half of what most of TB's incoming signings earn. He let them go, in fact told them to go and they were immediately signed by Adams and Brewster. Who is wrong?

The OP is a County fan. :024:

:023: Are you serious? You are from Dingwall and you call me a mink? We dont call you lot Gypos for nothing! And in all honesty, Dornoch is probably one of least tinkiest towns North of Inverness.

He does not need to go anywhere!! its a 75% new team he has built, they have shown they can play football but are not consistant enought for me to be convinced in the team.... Butcher is the man for the job, Ok maybe Im buying all his PR and that but he see's the games the same as we do!! we need to sort out the 11 players on the field!! thats his job!! I hope he does it, in the NOTW he said he was away this week and it was a good thing cos he'd be battering a couple of them!! maybe he should!!!! Im going to stand behind him untill Xmas, before I start the Sack him pi5h, I dont think we should be crying for his head at all!!! I think TB will answer his critics this next game by keeping LDZ at most on the bench... sorry LDZ you are a legend but honestly... if we are 4 up by all means come on and do your best/worst (He entertains me no end but does freak me out!!)

I doubt if the club could afford to sack him and pay him and MM for the remainder of their 18 month contract.

Like it or not we have no option other than to remain behind the management team and hope that they can get over this setback and turn things around.

Rossco returning from suspension will surely help us string a few decent results together.

That is provided TB's given up the idea of turning him into a C.B

Talks a great game, but I'm not convinced he's as great as some are making out. My big worry though is that when Butcher goes, they'll give Malpas the job and that would be even worse than what they've got already. He'd be Brewster Mk 2, no doubt about it.

It was started by a Ross County fan and is a tongue in cheek question, unfortunately some people seem to now believe that the ICT fans are unhappy with Butcher. I doubt that the majority of fans would like to see change so early in the season.

<snip>

Good post.

But how do you bring youngsters on and give them experience without losing games........when there will undoubtedly be people then coming on here and complaining that the youngsters should not have had a chance and Butcher picked the wrong team/subs again?

It is counter-productive to be talking about getting rid of a manager four games into the season.

Just had a visit from a Dundee fan who is no more pleased with Dundee's performance to date, and they did have money to spend..........but he is not baying for Jocky Scott's blood and is prepared to give the team a chance to bed in with most of the season still to go.

Maybe an idea for ICT fans?

The OP is a County fan. :026:

Snowball you obviousbly have feck all to do but come on here and talk *****. Wait till may and we'll see whos laughing then. Thats probably the best result c*unty have had in years, cos you alot will never get into the spl. Arse-hole!!!!!!!

I know that it was a county fan that started this thread but the fact that some people actually think he should go is embarrassing. He lost 1 bloody game and now people seem to think it is the end of the world. It makes me think that these people have only been to the 2 home games and yes we were poor but if you went to the away games you would quite clearly see that we have got players that will be able to win us the league

Also it is stupid if anybody thought we were going to easily win this league. Every team in this league deserves to be here and so do we.

One person said above that if it was not down to a jammy 1-0 win against Dunfermline we would be in the relegation zone. It is only because the goal was in the last minute that you are saying that. If it was in the 60th minute it would have been a deserved win. Well it was a deserved win. We held strong in defence and scored on the counter is that not what teams are supposed to do. Or since we are supposedly the best team in the league we need to win every game 3 or 4 -0. Well whoever thinks that is wrong. We cannot say that we are the best. We have no idea what any other team in this division is like. We cant compare our selves to any of the other teams because we dont have a clue. Rightly so as well because when we were in the SPL why would we be looking at the first division

I cant believe people want Butcher gone after 1 defeat. It as laughable. Get a grip of your selves and actually try to give the team some support rather than complaining about meaningless things