FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Mannie's keeping his job

Fanoffooty

after watching the Holland game... hes the right man for the job, we played a great game, he has very low resources and IMO does a great job, all the Ego hungry and pi^s taking so called professional player who come away with pish like im never playing for Scotland under him or get banned for acting like kids and getting trousered are at fault, He?s a man manager/ not a child minder, and at the end of the day has worked wonders.... with what he's got to pick from, Im delighted!!

There weren't really any other candidates for the job who would have done any better with the players at their disposal, if Burley had been given the boot. I don't think that the next campaign will be hit by everything we had to deal with this time - like the immature numpties Ferguson and McGregor, Boyd and McCulloch, and that idiot, George Peat. He should resign and take most of the SFA with him for our game to stand any sort of a chance of progressing in the next few years.

There weren't really any other candidates for the job who would have done any better with the players at their disposal, if Burley had been given the boot. I don't think that the next campaign will be hit by everything we had to deal with this time - like the immature numpties Ferguson and McGregor, Boyd and McCulloch, and that idiot, George Peat. He should resign and take most of the SFA with him for our game to stand any sort of a chance of progressing in the next few years.

thats what i was trying to say lol I agree with that and want to add in one other thing...

They were talking about some Ranger Manager coming back, the same one that up sticks and left in a hurry, turncoat ****... GB at least has staying power and also a bit of loyalty, the man has only had 8 games in charge after all give him 20 games an judge....

Aye Burley has only had 8 games in charge and there is no way a club manager would only be given that amount of time. If we were to get rid of a manager after every failed qualification campaign we would eventually run out of managers. We just have to face it, that we aren't very good!

Aye Burley has only had 8 games in charge and there is no way a club manager would only be given that amount of time. If we were to get rid of a manager after every failed qualification campaign we would eventually run out of managers. We just have to face it, that we aren't very good!

I also think he should be given a chance - I don't think anyone really thought there would be any other outcome, after all sacking him would be an admission by the SFA that they were wrong to appoint him in the first place and that would never do now would it!

and that fool at the top who went on his hol's when we had the critical game.... di8K.

every manager needs time to build.... poor GB is basicly trying to polish a turd... hes got a wee shine on it to be fair, TB's trying to herd kittens...

I thought he would after the performance against Holland. Theres not really anyone else that would take the job. Unless David Moyes gets sacked from Everton.. they havent had the best start to the season.

Now let's be fair here....Everton are not ICT ....their manager will not get verbally attacked by the fans after, is it four games?

I think Davie Moyes is well thought of by the club and his days for managing Scotland are away in the future. I do feel however that of all the possible managers we could have, he is the one that seems to get an awful lot out of his players and this is a requirement for any Scotland manager.

Pressley has left the Scotland set-up. Sounds like he had no say on the matter.

BBC are reporting that "There is no suggestion that former England captain Terry Butcher's position is under threat. "

Edited by Yngwie

I'm happy for Burley to continue as long as the SFA had him sign a contract agreeing that Commons will never play in a Scotland jersey again.

:lol: not a fan then Harry? i'm 50/50 at the moment, seen glimpses of potential

id be happy if i heard the same thing aboud Calum Davidson!

I'm happy for Burley to continue as long as the SFA had him sign a contract agreeing that Commons will never play in a Scotland jersey again.

:lol: not a fan then Harry? i'm 50/50 at the moment, seen glimpses of potential

id be happy if i heard the same thing aboud Calum Davidson!

The fact he doesn't even get a game for Derby anymore (or is regularly subbed off/on) and still makes the Scotland squad says it all. Agree re Davidson he is also pish

but Col hendrycoff was the same before the end of his days... it bugs the life out of me when that happens but at the end of the day, they'll have a better coaching set up than most scottish clubs so he may not be getting a game but at the end of the day is fighting to get in to a better team than some/most we have....