Half Time Draw

L_G

Once again can I ask if anyone is interested in selling tickets for just over an hour before the game on Saturday and earning a few quid into the bargain.

Can you either PM me or call/text the Supporters Trust mobile number which is 07879221569 if you can help.

Not this game but possibly county game(if selling then). I text you a few deays ago about this anyways.

Edited by caleymad

Not this game but possibly county game(if selling then). I text you a few deays ago about this anyways.

Yes thank you, I got that (and replied). Need as many as possible for the County game as it should be pretty busy, so just let me know.

Meantime, is there anyone else free this Saturday and the following Sunday?

Are you sure you can sell the tickets anywhere,

I would love to see programmes being sold on the Saturday morning around the town, not just for the small amount of extra revenue but for reminding the public that there is a game on and to encourage youngsters to ask their parents to buy a programme or anyone else for that matter.

I would imagine that we all found ICT through different ways and this would be another way of enticing more people to the club.

I would assume a member of the public is more likely to hand over cash to a stranger in the town for a programme than for a raffle ticket,unless it was en route to the game of course.

Any chance of programmes being sold too L_G ?

Are you sure you can sell the tickets anywhere,

I would love to see programmes being sold on the Saturday morning around the town, not just for the small amount of extra revenue but for reminding the public that there is a game on and to encourage youngsters to ask their parents to buy a programme or anyone else for that matter.

I would imagine that we all found ICT through different ways and this would be another way of enticing more people to the club.

I would assume a member of the public is more likely to hand over cash to a stranger in the town for a programme than for a raffle ticket,unless it was en route to the game of course.

Any chance of programmes being sold too L_G ?

I think LG's response to IHE was tongue in cheek. As far as I am aware the club can only sell tickets and programmes in and around the stadium and would need to get appropriate permission/license to allow them to sell beyond that.