FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Plank - New Cartoon

Joonya

Every day we come across many people who are 'plank'. Some of us may even be Planks to, regardless of if we know it or not.

Getting the idea from my old man and his bro (my uncle), I have created and animated a cartoon showing just how stupid people can be. My first one had to be regarding football stewards.

Many more ideas are in the pipeline, but please feel free to view

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Aye, very good Rob, i can see it now ' The adventures of plank the steward' :lol:

Close - its: The Everyday Adventures of Plank

He'll be seen in many more 'adventures' in the future - some may even include more shots of TCS. haha.

Aye, very good Rob, i can see it now ' The adventures of plank the steward' :D

Close - its: The Everyday Adventures of Plank

He'll be seen in many more 'adventures' in the future - some may even include more shots of TCS. haha.

Well you picked the perfect stadium for a ****** Steward!

:015: That's very good! Well done!

Could maybe put a hi-viz waistcoat on The Plank like a REAL steward, and possibly appropriate workwear for his other adventures (you know, like a wee jacket or hat or something - the dude'd look the part and help identify what he's up to)

Let us know what he's gonna make another appearance eh, he's super. :lol:

Plank's third adventure is now available on youtube for those who are interested.

He is still very much a work in progress but still not bad for 'paint' screenshots. lol

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it's been nearly a month since I got round to doing any more episodes of PLANK, so thought i'd get back in the swing of things with a 'Special' episode of MRS PLANK

Mrs Plank Special

Loads more story line in the pipeline - if you like it, you like it... if you dont, you dont....