FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Dunfermline : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing that Sunderland's goal v Liverpool deflected in off a balloon!

Just watched the Sunderland goal. A young Liverpool fan punched a large red balloon onto the pitch ended up on the edge of the 6 yard box. Sunderland attack shot on goal hit the balloon which went in the goal to Reina's right while the ball went in to his left. Reina was trying to work out which ball to save and didn't move.

What happened next moment on Question of Sport.

Edited by crownjaggie

Lets hope we can get 3 points today. I think we can count ourselves extremely fortunate to only be 5 pts of top sopt after our **** poor form first 1/4 of the league

Make that **** poor HOME form. Really hope the support is right behind all the players when they come out for the second half: the team looked right up for it at the start of the second half against Raith and more of the same today, with Dunfermline's confidence lowered, could make it safe early on.

Lets hope we can get 3 points today. I think we can count ourselves extremely fortunate to only be 5 pts of top sopt after our **** poor form first 1/4 of the league

Make that **** poor HOME form. Really hope the support is right behind all the players when they come out for the second half: the team looked right up for it at the start of the second half against Raith and more of the same today, with Dunfermline's confidence lowered, could make it safe early on.

That would be nice for once and also prevent my on-line Coral account taking another hammering although the Raith game did give a nice return - but that has not happened many times this season.... :lol:

According Robbo, we're looking content to sit back and hit on the break. Is this wise? With Hayes and Imrie up front we do have the pace to counter-attack well, but I don't like the thought of Bulvitis, Tokely and Golly having to absorb too much pressure for the whole of the second half.

According Robbo, we're looking content to sit back and hit on the break. Is this wise? With Hayes and Imrie up front we do have the pace to counter-attack well, but I don't like the thought of Bulvitis, Tokely and Golly having to absorb too much pressure for the whole of the second half.

Hope this is not the case we are at home lets push for another 1

agree !!! the best way to defend a 1-0 lead is to make it 2-0 as far as I am concerned ...... when you watch Toronto FC you are an expert in hoping for that scoreline :lol:

Twitter says we've gone to pot since Foran was taken off, more proof that he's the one leading the team...... oh dear when did that last happen.....

Edited by Georgeios