FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cup final Travel

DornochCaley

Fisherman's Friends and a bottle of Covonia for me.

Christ, I shall never touch that stuff again, the Devil's drink. Got a bottle sitting in my drawer with just one spoonful out of it.

Edited by ICTFCkev

Christ, I shall never touch that stuff again, the Devil's drink. Got a bottle sitting in my drawer with just one spoonful out of it.

Using a spoon was your mistake. Just take the top of, tilt your head back and pour.

And people ask me why me eyes are like this.

Someone has asked me the true distance between Tulloch Institute and ground. My reckoning is no more than 500 metres along Crieff Road. With luck I will have attached, to this post, a Google map screen dump. Institute is the big building left of the letters ABC

If the files too big I apologise

post-81-1256699185_thumb.jpg

Using a spoon was your mistake. Just take the top of, tilt your head back and pour.

Just take the top of, tilt your head back and pour.

I did that. :lol: It was horrid stuff.

I like your portrait btw.

I dont think you realise how close his portrait is to his actual face, scary stuff. You wont miss him on the train! As for there being no seats available, i imagine that people were forward thinking and booked in advance so you might just have to stand or get to the train really early and try and find an unreserved seat. Sounds like the train from sneck is going to be a party train!

I dont think you realise how close his portrait is to his actual face, scary stuff. You wont miss him on the train! As for there being no seats available, i imagine that people were forward thinking and booked in advance so you might just have to stand or get to the train really early and try and find an unreserved seat. Sounds like the train from sneck is going to be a party train!

What train is it that has no seats availible? Me and some other boys are on the 9.38 train and there are a few others wanting to go on the same train.

What train is it that has no seats availible? Me and some other boys are on the 9.38 train and there are a few others wanting to go on the same train.

Might scotrail add more coaches to the train if the demand is going to be high so peole do have a seat?

Might scotrail add more coaches to the train if the demand is going to be high so peole do have a seat?

I wouldn't count on them doing that! has anyone from the club approached Scotrail in terms of getting a supporters train? I remember a train being laid on to Glasgow for that postponed Celtic match back in 2000. Saying that, we were sponsored by Scotrail at the time...

Not that any of this thread matters to me as I'm coming up from Edinburgh and getting a lift there and back! The train service from Edinburgh to Perth on a Sunday is woeful.

I did that. :) It was horrid stuff.

Its not that train as I just bought a ticket for that one this afternoon

I did that. :) It was horrid stuff.

Its not that train as I just bought a ticket for that one this afternoon

Ahh thats ok then.

For info lads and lasses the 09.38 is the London Kings X train. Its normally a long train. (12 coaches or something). The next one will likely be a three coach 125 though they may have had prior notice that it could be a busy one and added another three coaches. Its very difficult for the club to influence the length of train without knowing the numbers for the train. Best bet is to book tickets in advance then First Scotrail will know the numbers in advance.

I'm coming through from Aberdeen, is anyone else heading through from that neck of the woods?

I am hoping to travel through from Portlethen. How are you getting down?

Bus seems to be the best option as there doesnt seem to be many trains.Nothing finalised yet other than my match ticket.

I'm coming through from Aberdeen, is anyone else heading through from that neck of the woods?

I am hoping to travel through from Portlethen. How are you getting down?

Bus seems to be the best option as there doesnt seem to be many trains.Nothing finalised yet other than my match ticket.

Trains every two hours from ABZ on as sunday. The 11.27 gets you to Perth at 13.05

The good ship HMS Sneck has finally upd anchor and is making her way to the Alba Cup Final.

Very limited number of seats available for travel on that eventful day.

If you want to go with us pm the captain and leave contact details - name, mobile number and email addy.

see the sticky at the top of the page!!

B)

• 2 weeks later...