FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Diamonds

gdw11

Tell me,how many goals are you going to score against us this time?

The last time you lot played us you were lucky to get a point.

Our aim this season is survival , the way it is going it will be your aim as well.

I predict that Airdrie will come away with all 3 points as you still think that you just need to turn up to win,

How wrong can you be?

Last season you were lucky to 'stay' up, this season you will be lucky to stay up.

I'm content with mid table in comparision to your team.

To veer on topic we will put 2 past you.

Second home win.

Now we need to be careful here. I remember a snowy night at Telford Street when Airdrie were top of Division 1 and Caley were in the Highland League. The Diamonds expected a 10-0 win but left after a penalty defeat. Airdrie did well at Dundee so we need to give them more respect than we gave Ross County or else we will be heading down the table.

Airdrie's away form is Pysh, never won away yet this season and only one draw, whilst our home form is not too clever.

This looks on paper as a close win for us, and after getting beat by the gypos i would expect the players to out and make amends, so it could be a very tight game with few goals.

Will Odi start up front with Rooney? i'd like to see a big push right from the word go, 2-0 to us.

I have always had a soft spot for Clydebank :lol: , as they were the first ground I ever went too way back in early 70's playing Queens Park.

But I will happily go for ICT to score 3 goals past them on Saturday.

Not this time scotty the dens will go up.

not so sure about that .... despite the money they have spent, I think DFC might fall short. The team that are quietly becoming stronger in my mind are Partick Thistle .... if they can hold onto Buchanan in the transfer window, they will definitely be up there in the mix alongside Dundee and (hopefully) ourselves.

Last season you were lucky to 'stay' up, this season you will be lucky to stay up.

I'm content with mid table in comparision to your team.

To veer on topic we will put 2 past you.

Second home win.

Last season???

How about the season before. Not often a team gets relegated twice in successive seasons and stay in that division, Gretna saved them the 1st time round and last season it was Livingston. Who knows, ICT mught go bust during this season and save them again :023:

Tell me,how many goals are you going to score against us this time?

Our aim this season is survival , the way it is going it will be your aim as well.

I predict that Airdrie will come away with all 3 points as you still think that you just need to turn up to win,

How wrong can you be?

Have you got nothing better to do than come here and sh1te?