FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tickets for Hearts..

maimie

Naelifts - that's really spooky!! :010:

just had an email from the club:

The match will be all ticket and the prices are for £15 Adults and £10 for concessions (Students with a valid Student I.D.  over 65's and under 18's) and also in the lower corner section of the stand £12 and £6.

So there you go - bet theres a good view from the corner.... :006:

the tickets have now arrived at the club :clapping04:

Unfortunately there will be NO tickets on sale and NO cash gate at Tynecastle :009:

However, if you phone the Club here and buy your ticket they will arrange for the tickets to be at Tynecastle for collection. :003:

Looking forward to it....! :001:

is there a deadline for booking tickets? presumably the club'll need time to administer it all? wont know til later on in the week if im going. ridiculous only giving ict the tickets 5 days before the game & then saying no sales on the day. even the old firm arent that bad!

is there a deadline for booking tickets? presumably the club'll need time to administer it all? wont know til later on in the week if im going. ridiculous only giving ict the tickets 5 days before the game & then saying no sales on the day. even the old firm arent that bad!

you can buy the tickets over the phone and ask for them to be sent to edinburgh for you to pick up.

if you're up this way and planning the bus best let Kath know as soon as poss for numbers...

Can't believe this is all ticket :008:

If they are bringing all the ordered tickets up on the bus to be collected from the Hearts ticket office what are they doing with all the usold tickets..... binning them :006:

Surely it would make sense to bring the excess tickets to the ticket office aswell so ICT fans can pay at the gate

:008: :008: :008:

I have a worry about this game in that some of our supporters down south may not have access to websites and notice boards and may turn up at the ground expecting to be able to pay to get in.

I am not long off the phone to a very nice lady at Hearts who has confirmed that

THERE WILL BE NO CASH GATES AND NO FACILITY TO BUY TICKETS AT THE GROUND FOR THE AWAY END

The lady said that all clubs were informed of this at the start of the season

However, you can still buy tickets from ICT and they can be collected at Tynecastle

Only seen this today that you cant pay at the gate, even though i have tickets. I am though meeting others from glasgow area down there and they had no idea you couldnt pay in managed to tell them just in time and they got there tickets at 4.30pm today, at the last minuite. They were going to just turn up expecting to pay so surley there will be others! Also the lady i spoke to on the phone said that only 250 had been sold!!

I imagine there'll be loads turning up without tickets, and there being a lot of fecked off people tomorrow.

Surely if people turn up in ICT colours, ticketless, and there's loads of empty seats in the away end, they're not just going to turn them away are they??

Seems a really dumb policy.