FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Morton Roll Call

TopSix

Even with a few days thaw I really can't see it going ahead but you never know. This was on the radar for Gringo attendance but I'll probably sit this one out. We'll see.

If the Morton game is off, and County have their game called off, is it possible that the derby will be played on Saturday instead? Folk won't fancy traipsing the length of the country, the A9 in particular, in this weather but Dingwall to Inverness could be a go-er.

Probably too much common sense for the authorities but think it's worth a suggestion...

Morton supporters on P&B are fairly positive about the chances of it going ahead. It's much milder down here in the sweaty groin of Scotland than it has been for the past few weeks.

I really hope it does go ahead - football withdrawal is starting to kick in. Or maybe it's lunchtime drinking withdrawal...

Morton supporters on P&B are fairly positive about the chances of it going ahead. It's much milder down here in the sweaty groin of Scotland than it has been for the past few weeks.

I really hope it does go ahead - football withdrawal is starting to kick in. Or maybe it's lunchtime drinking withdrawal...

Assume you're heading to it if it's on?

I thought the reference to drinking at lunchtime would have given it away. Nice and early in the Norseman, son...

I thought the reference to drinking at lunchtime would have given it away. Nice and early in the Norseman, son...

All this referencing of sweaty groins and lunchtime drinking has got me in the mood.....for watching football at Cappielow in January! A repeat performance of our last visit would certainly go down well.

Hope so too. Not much milder here in the east I have to say. Still white everywhere except the roads.

I'm going to check the train fares through from Edinburgh tonight - if it's too expensive I may be driving...

All this referencing of sweaty groins and lunchtime drinking has got me in the mood.....for watching football at Cappielow in January! A repeat performance of our last visit would certainly go down well.

Splendid. Snowing again this morning though - hope it doesn't come to much.

Just had a look on Scotrail:

11:15 Edinburgh Waverley

12:05 Glasgow Queen Street

12:05 Glasgow Queen Street

12:35 Glasgow Central

12:35 Glasgow Central

13:15 Cartsdyke

There's a train back at 1717 to central. Cheap day returns from Waverley to Cartsdyke are coming it at ?18.80. Off-peak day returns from Cartsdyke to Central are coming in at ?5.75.

Edited by Top Six Next Year