FEB 8th 2000 - DVD

CaleyD

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, but I shall endeavour to find out where we're at later on today and feed back.

"refund refund refund"

joking

I think most people realised there might be delays with this and although I can't wait to see the footage I'm looking forward to being surprised when it lands on my door step.

Sorry I have taken so long to reply but here is the latest update. The DVD delivery date to me will be 2 weeks tomorrow. Replication is a more involved professional product, if we were to duplicate I would have them early next week. Everything was on schedule till a couple of weeks ago as there were some spelling mistakes, most of them mine I have to say and the authoring of the disc has to be done each time. The DVD is in fact a DVD 9 which is dual layer disc the best quality for the amount of content that there is on the disc. I am fairly certain that the 2 week date that I have given will be the delivery date to me as I have used the company that does the discs on lot's of occasions and their service is second to none, more importantly they deliver when they say they will, bold statements that's how confident I am regarding the delivery There is a full colour 4 page insert with the disc that has ful team l line ups of the day plus an introduction from DFS, Chair of the Supporters Trust, whilst the middle has got a selection of pictures from the game courtesy Gordon Gillespie.Full colour on body disc printing, truly a one of edition. The Supporters TRust have spent a lot of time,and money, to bring this product to you the supporters of the club, so maybe some more of you can become mebers of the trust and support all he efforts behind the scenes to bring events and now a product to you, log onto their website to download an application form and pay online. Not long now.

Ed

Thanks for your reply Ed!!!!

Chairman of the Supporters Trust is DJS rather than the 'other' David Sutherland lol

No need to go to the website to join the Trust, just click on my signature and you should go straight there. Your support would be much appreciated.

Sorry I have taken so long to reply but here is the latest update. The DVD delivery date to me will be 2 weeks tomorrow. Replication is a more involved professional product, if we were to duplicate I would have them early next week. Everything was on schedule till a couple of weeks ago as there were some spelling mistakes, most of them mine I have to say and the authoring of the disc has to be done each time. The DVD is in fact a DVD 9 which is dual layer disc the best quality for the amount of content that there is on the disc. I am fairly certain that the 2 week date that I have given will be the delivery date to me as I have used the company that does the discs on lot's of occasions and their service is second to none, more importantly they deliver when they say they will, bold statements that's how confident I am regarding the delivery There is a full colour 4 page insert with the disc that has ful team l line ups of the day plus an introduction from DFS, Chair of the Supporters Trust, whilst the middle has got a selection of pictures from the game courtesy Gordon Gillespie.Full colour on body disc printing, truly a one of edition. The Supporters TRust have spent a lot of time,and money, to bring this product to you the supporters of the club, so maybe some more of you can become mebers of the trust and support all he efforts behind the scenes to bring events and now a product to you, log onto their website to download an application form and pay online. Not long now.

Ed

That's gobbledygook...I hope this isn't a reflection of the finished product.

I have a question or two,

How are sales going?

Are the copies individually numbered from 1-500? If so, is there any particular order in which the numbered copies will be issued eg by when they were ordered?

They are digitally numbered to prevent duplicate copies being made or publication to the internet. The code identifies who's copy it was that has been stolen and can then be passed to the authorities.

Best buy yourself a copy before they're all gone.

They are digitally numbered to prevent duplicate copies being made or publication to the internet. The code identifies who's copy it was that has been stolen and can then be passed to the authorities.

Best buy yourself a copy before they're all gone.

My copy was ordered 35 minutes after Don put the first post up, just to make sure I had one. :lol:

So if they are arriving with ed waiter on the 24th April approx, how soon will you get them out to people. The reason I ask is that I like to get mine whilst still in the UK, i.e before I head back to Oz on May 15th?

I just dont trust the post between the UK and Oz, plus I am sure it will cost more to have it sent over there!

Ta.

Arrgh,

I just tried to buy one and it wont let me send it anywhere but my billing address, i.e. Australia. is there anyway I can pay by a different method and still get it beiore the 15th may to a UK address?

Edited by Misher23

Arrgh,

I just tried to buy one and it wont let me send it anywhere but my billing address, i.e. Australia. is there anyway I can pay by a different method and still get it beiore the 15th may to a UK address?

Get the person who owns the UK address to buy it for you and post it on.

So if they are arriving with ed waiter on the 24th April approx, how soon will you get them out to people. The reason I ask is that I like to get mine whilst still in the UK, i.e before I head back to Oz on May 15th?

I just dont trust the post between the UK and Oz, plus I am sure it will cost more to have it sent over there!

Ta.

If you go into your ebay account you can set up an alternative address and use that one for delivery purposes. I have done it for things I order and want delivered to my ship.

Profile>add or edit address>add address

DVD's are in transit and due to arrive today....we have someone chasing down the carrier to find out exactly where they are at (cue visions of ed waiter chasing a van down the road).

Hopefully I'm not tempting fate...and I should really wait till we have them in our possession...but all being well they should start dropping through your letterboxes from the middle of next week.

Yep chasing is the word!!!! I should have some information before end of play today, I was gonna blame the Volcanic ash cloud but seen as they are coming by road that excuse is out the window all I can say with 100% certainty is they will be here this weekend.

Chhers

The Ed

DVD's are in transit and due to arrive today....we have someone chasing down the carrier to find out exactly where they are

How do you know they are in a transit Don?

Yep chasing is the word!!!! I should have some information before end of play today, I was gonna blame the Volcanic ash cloud but seen as they are coming by road that excuse is out the window all I can say with 100% certainty is they will be here this weekend.

Chhers

The Ed

What are the chances of it arriving by Tuesday? I am off to South Africa on Wednesday, then on to Angola so I am going to be away for some time and wanted to give it a watch before I left.