FEB 8th 2000 - DVD

CaleyD

I am as confident as you can be as they were despatched on Tuesday on a 4 day service ,wait for it from Czech Republic, don't ask as I am not sure, but a lot of DVD product you will marked EU etc etc. I cannot get a despatch no as they change couriers somewhere along the line but my suppliers say they are very reliable. Much more than that i cannot say. My best offer is if it does not come before Tuesday I will personally send out your copy by 1st class recorded post at my expense. Sorry for the delay but it is out of my hands. If you want to email me info@clavamusic.com with your details in case. Vic

Edited by ed waiter

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DVD's are in transit and due to arrive today....we have someone chasing down the carrier to find out exactly where they are

How do you know they are in a transit Don?

Because if they'd used a real van they'd be here by now :lol:

I am as confident as you can be as they were despatched on Tuesday on a 4 day service ,wait for it from Czech Republic, don't ask as I am not sure, but a lot of DVD product you will marked EU etc etc. I cannot get a despatch no as they change couriers somewhere along the line but my suppliers say they are very reliable. Much more than that i cannot say. My best offer is if it does not come before Tuesday I will personally send out your copy by 1st class recorded post at my expense. Sorry for the delay but it is out of my hands. If you want to email me info@clavamusic.com with your details in case. Vic

Well I leave on Wednesday morning at 6, so if they don't arrive then don't bother sending it out first class, I do however appreciate the offer.

It will just make it all the more sweet when I get back!