CaleyD

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are profits going to the Trust?

It is a Trust venture, so any profits will go into the Trust funds. The Trust money goes to help a number of initiatives within ICT and elsewhere in the football community.

2 sold already, so only 498 to go lol

If you want i'll stump up for a copy for him, and you can send it on when he does....

Dame it!! you now know where i live!

Edited by Georgeios

Guest Mahonio

Don't worry, he checks every 15 minutes for info on the DVD so am sure he'll be fine.

:lol: B) ;) I knew you would look out for me and by the way i am about to order it anytime soon and again THANKS.

Edited to say: Ordered, :lol: CaleyD you'll be thinking, thank God :lol:

Edited by Mahonio

It's all a bit exciting for those of us behind putting it together as well. We've all had teasers about the different aspects of it, seen bits of the footage etc but not it all together and we won't see it all together until shortly before everyone else when we have to sign off on the final copy. The special commentary is, by all accounts, absolutely amazing....I've not heard it yet, but those involved in that part say it's streets ahead of what they had hoped for/expected.

Guest Mahonio

When will it be posted out so that i know that it should be here a day or 2 after it is posted to me?

Who is doing commentary for the match re-run, is it Rob McLean?