FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Shots heard at Tcs

MissICT

When I was getting in to my car after being dropped of by the supporters bus I heard two shots and a wee puff of smoke rising from one oft he turnstiles of the main stand closest to the away stand!

Not sure what it could be.

Edited by MissICT

Car backfiring ?

In a turnstyle?

Probably a County supporter trying to sneak into the ground in good time for the game on Tuesday night.

hmmm.....

If it's anything serious am sure we'll find out.

maybe some electrical hitch

Yeah, Tommy not fit enough to run around all night after the birds now ;)

Could we not get Jetpack Jocky on the case? ;)

Can see it now. Can of Tartan Special in hand then its off to Goodwille's house :lol:

It was definitely a car backfiring due to an electrical hitch as it parked inside the turnstile. Always happens to me when I an trying to park in the turnstiles. When you hear the shots it's like a bird scaring machine............what a great idea, a machine that scares the birds away from football matches.

That's definitely what it was I think.

It was definitely a car backfiring due to an electrical hitch as it parked inside the turnstile. Always happens to me when I an trying to park in the turnstiles. When you hear the shots it's like a bird scaring machine............what a great idea, a machine that scares the birds away from football matches.

That's definitely what it was I think.

mocking.gif You do make me LAFF!

What are you lot on..... you all know it was the Stadium neighbours out getting "one for the pot" for a late night snack - in other words, another poor wee bunny died of gunshot wounds.

End of story, and end of bunny rabbits.