FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rock4life

L_G

Looks like the Sunday has been pulled from this event

Details Here

Also all Sunday details have been removed from the Rock4life website without a mention.

I wonder if the Saturday is a certainty???? Especially worrying that the organiser are unable to be contacted

Not at all surprised,this is possibly the poorest organiseation of any event i can think of.To announce the first day line up ahead of the full weeekend schedule, then pull in what were blateantly last minute fill in bands totally contrary to the "feel" of the event, those going Sat were never gonna go to the Sugababes and Mcfly FFS.The marketing has been pathetic with a few A4 posters and a website i could have set up.

I have 4 tix for Quo and have others friends coming up for the weekend but have advised all not to purchase tickets till we see how this pans out,amateurish in the extreme. :)

Not at all surprised,this is possibly the poorest organiseation of any event i can think of.To announce the first day line up ahead of the full weeekend schedule, then pull in what were blateantly last minute fill in bands totally contrary to the "feel" of the event, those going Sat were never gonna go to the Sugababes and Mcfly FFS.The marketing has been pathetic with a few A4 posters and a website i could have set up.

I have 4 tix for Quo and have others friends coming up for the weekend but have advised all not to purchase tickets till we see how this pans out,amateurish in the extreme. :)

Are you not busy helping Johnboy with a bottle that weekend anyway? :lol:

I have 4 tix for Quo and have others friends coming up for the weekend but have advised all not to purchase tickets till we see how this pans out,amateurish in the extreme. :D

You can all come to Roy's testimonial dinner now :-) Fred MacAulay main speaker will be a good night

Press and Jourmal

Caledonian "Productions" Tobias Leask and Grant Skinner's "statement"...though no info on their website for how fans get refunds etc etc. It's very poor, Highland Hospice is a great charity but 45 quid is a sizeable amount, and at the end of the day, this was a money-making scheme with a charity twist. Poor organisation right across the board really.

It's such a shame for the charity. Caledonian Productions obviously thought people would buy an inferior product because of the charity angly and they'd cream money off the top. So poorly thought out and managed it's not surprising.

Any one got an official confirmation or link to this, no looking like its gonna be the fun day oot that wiz planned :lol:

THanks for the offer LG, but reckon solitary heavy drinking may be the only solution :lol::lol::lol:

Dry yer eyes mate... come along to the Innes for a pint, promise we wont take the mick. :lol:

Any one got an official confirmation or link to this, no looking like its gonna be the fun day oot that wiz planned :lol:

THanks for the offer LG, but reckon solitary heavy drinking may be the only solution :lol::lol::lol:

Dry yer eyes mate... come along to the Innes for a pint, promise we wont take the mick. :lol:

Dinnae worry R, Eh'll no be far away, in the meantime eh guess it's just "Down,Down, deeper and down" :lol: