FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tomorrow

carnoustiedee

Well done this season....you have proven what a good 'team' you are in showing strength and bottle unlike us,you deserve this title.......i have a funny feeling we will beat you tomorrow though....our season is over and no pressure on us to win,so our talented but no bottle players have nothing to lose......meaningless in terms of promotion for us but interesting none the less...lets see if you lot can break the hoodoo against us this season.

Thanks for kind thoughts. What hoodoo? Our aim this year was to win the league, not just beat Dundee. Although in winning the league I think we have well and truly beaten them.

I was wrong......thought we might nip a win today but as usual our players show their true colors(not dark blue)....all the best next season in the SPL,hope to be joining you their next season......thoroughly deserved,enjoy your celebrations.

I was wrong......thought we might nip a win today but as usual our players show their true colors(not dark blue)....all the best next season in the SPL,hope to be joining you their next season......thoroughly deserved,enjoy your celebrations.

Aw, thanks d054.gif

Thats true sportsmanship dee well done for coming on here and being a gracious runner up. Was on the Dundee FC forum and some of your other fans weren't as gracious.

Well there hurting.......big expectations this season and finished off with a whimper....were a big club in Scottish terms and thats now been alot of seasons in div1.....its only for the good of Scottish football that we will (hopefully) be joining you in the SPL next season.....couldnt be a min too soon for all us long suffering fans.

Edited by carnoustiedee

Well there hurting.......big expectations this season and finished off with a whimper....were a big club in Scottish terms

Yes you were a big club 40 years ago! B) Thanks for your congrats and see you in 2011/12 in the expanded SPL.

By the way......where were ICT 40 years ago......lol.....all thats wrong with Scottish football today......no real fan base......another tiny club promoted with no good to the game here.

Ach I was just having a bit of banter with you because you used were instead of we're. Didn't mean to insult you at all so apologies if I did.

As I said before, we look forward to seeing you in the expanded SPL season after next.

By the way......where were ICT 40 years ago......

They were repeatedly being kept out of national league football by a protectionist cartel of self interested Scottish League minnows who were scared to a paranoid degree about the conventional order of things being upset and of what has now actually happened over the last six years. However in 1994 that was sorted and the result has been evident ever since.

Part of that amounts to challenging the notion that being a "big City" club with loadsa supporters doesn't really guarantee success.

Commitment, bottle, ethos, a collective and organised desire to succeed and fundamental expertise count for a great deal as well.

Edited by Charles Bannerman

Why does every dundee fan think they're a big club. Nothing to justify it, almost out of business a couple of seasons ago and bottled it to a "tiny club with no good to the game"

I dare say we'll try to enjoy parkhead and ibrox when your off to forthbank, us being the smaller team and all!