FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fleetwood Town v ICT matchday thread

caleyrule

The Fleetwood "CODCAST" is now on.

http://www.fleetwood...10/July/028.php

Excellent application - like it....

I agree Tichy B....maybe CTO online can introduce this in the future for our matchday threads!

had never heard of that application before and only seeing it now after the event without the benefit of seeing it "live" but it looks like a decent wee app. Will investigate either for this site or as a recommendation to the offiial site to go hand in hand with the video service.

Wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to set up provided there were volunteers with laptops at the games prepared to give constant updates.

Fleetwood Town put the muppets in to clear perspective. What a feckin great club, what a feckin great ground, what a great feckin management. It may well be in the back streets and shadowed by Blackpool but the supporters bar in the ground and the friendly atmosphere is second to none that I have ever been to. If we had this at ICT we would be the place that everybody would want to come to - I am going there regularly from now on.

What exactly do you mean by that?

:024:

Fleetwood Town put the muppets in to clear perspective. What a feckin great club, what a feckin great ground, what a great feckin management. It may well be in the back streets and shadowed by Blackpool but the supporters bar in the ground and the friendly atmosphere is second to none that I have ever been to. If we had this at ICT we would be the place that everybody would want to come to - I am going there regularly from now on.

I think he means that from now on he will regularly be going there , though I could be wrong .

Some pics from day in Fleetwood

Fleetwood

Some nice photos there, DD - whets the appetite for the new season's away days.

Aye, but the away days in the SPL will not be as good as Fleetwood, that I can guarentee.

Wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to set up provided there were volunteers with laptops at the games prepared to give constant updates.

And that's the hard part, unfortunately.

Too true. Can't imagine many folk that go to games will want to be sat looking at a computer screeen typing just after every incident. Who wants to look at a computer screen after paying to see a match.

I think he means that from now on he will regularly be going there , though I could be wrong .

So you are surmising that he will not be coming up here regularly, or attending many of our away games regularly?

And that's the hard part, unfortunately.

Too true. Can't imagine many folk that go to games will want to be sat looking at a computer screeen typing just after every incident. Who wants to look at a computer screen after paying to see a match.

Here at Fleetwood a volunteer does it, but he get's free admission and a decent seat amongst the 'press people'. Proves very popular during league games if you cant make the journey.... or your stuck on an off shore oil platform etc.

the teams created about the same number of chances each, but Fleetwood Mac always tried to play it

Shouldn't this be in Rumours?

(Sorry, been waiting all weekend for that opportunity)

Its been over a day since this was posted and nobody has picked up on the joke!. Perhaps some folk think its second hand news. Perhaps some think "I don't want to know" but I think you are clearly a man of the world. Wondering whether this thread was going to go your own way must have seemed like an albatross round your neck. Oh well, I suppose I'd better give you a green dot (I'm right out of green manalishis, I'm afraid)

0:26 - Perhaps the best mascot ever?

And by the way, is that a young boy commentating, or a very butch women?

Some good goals there Renegade, not sure about the co commentator, so will make it a point to try and find out. Did did you see this one from our captain last season? Only got about 2 and a half million hits this one ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUfEF2u3gqY

Its been over a day since this was posted and nobody has picked up on the joke!. Perhaps some folk think its second hand news. Perhaps some think "I don't want to know" but I think you are clearly a man of the world. Wondering whether this thread was going to go your own way must have seemed like an albatross round your neck. Oh well, I suppose I'd better give you a green dot (I'm right out of green manalishis, I'm afraid)

Don't do that, you'll only encourage him.

0:26 - Perhaps the best mascot ever?

And by the way, is that a young boy commentating, or a very butch women?

Some good goals there Renegade, not sure about the co commentator, so will make it a point to try and find out. Did did you see this one from our captain last season? Only got about 2 and a half million hits this one ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUfEF2u3gqY

Aye, quite good. That's some crazy goal music mind!

Edited by Renegade

That's some crazy goal music mind!

Presumably you are too young to recognise it, but to those of us of a certain generation, "The Trumpet Hornpipe" is immediately recognisable as the theme music of the animated seafarer Captain Pugwash Leading Edge Computer Generated Graphics. Over the years the show became famous for unfounded urban myths surrounding the character names.

Presumably Fleetwood use it due to their fishy heritage.

I have to go back at least once - the bestards are holding my flag "hostage" and they say that I can only get it back if I dress up as a feckin Cod on a matchday :_shocked:

What a picture.......a cod in a kilt with a tatooed bum

the teams created about the same number of chances each, but Fleetwood Mac always tried to play it

Shouldn't this be in Rumours?

(Sorry, been waiting all weekend for that opportunity)

I did but left it cos somebody would likely give me a negative reputation if I laughed