FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Faking it

12th Man

Channel 4 would like to inform you that a new series of Faking it will be broadcast early December.

We would have liked to give the entrants the usual 2 weeks and expert guideance but unfortuneately due to cut backs we are just giving them uniforms and fake id.

I'm sure you will find it great viewing.

Episode 1- meet Dave, hes a milkman and is going to perform neurosurgery at Mayday hospital,tune in and find out how he gets on.

The following week we will be faking it with a linesman at a Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Motherwell, football match.

• Agree 3

I was close............I thought the title was about to suggest Motherwell players were faking it around the Inverness box.

They certainly conned the referee a few times.

or

11 individuals in Dingwall trying to make the grade as wannabe footballers and finding out that life is not as easy as fairy tales.

my bad.

It's a fact of life.

The referee's always bad when you lose.

Their treatment in Scotland has really got out of hand lately -

although Lennon's outburst (which I think should have earned a ban)

ended up with the opposition captain being sent off and three penalties awarded to Celtic in his next game.

Channel 4 would like to inform you that a new series of Faking it will be broadcast early December.

We would have liked to give the entrants the usual 2 weeks and expert guideance but unfortuneately due to cut backs we are just giving them uniforms and fake id.

I'm sure you will find it great viewing.

Episode 1- meet Dave, hes a milkman and is going to perform neurosurgery at Mayday hospital,tune in and find out how he gets on.

The following week we will be faking it with a linesman at a Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Motherwell, football match.

I enjoyed that :twothumbsup: