FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hi Guys

Guest Young_TomO

Guest Young_TomO

Hi my names tom, just thought id pop a post (been meaning to for a while) now i went to inverness for about 3 years on the trot and never got the chance to see them play, as you can tell im a avid man city fan from the EPL. ive got a season ticket there and go to 90% of away games as well. when i signed up to this board in the summer i was hoping to pop up and see I.C.T. play before i went back to work/college and never had the chance,well ive decided to come up for my 19th bday, and was wondering could you all tell me a game to come up for (My bdays 1st March) so anything nearer to that day would be best.

Now my dads mate was horriicly attacked when he was last a football game in scotland, i wont be in for the same treatement would i???

any help will be great thanks.

Well were playing Dundee utd at home on the 3rd of March which could be alright, atmosphere can be a bit flat at home and utd bring one of the worst supports up to inverness. The scottish cup quater final is the week before so if were still in that would deff be a good game to go to!

Guest Young_TomO

Well were playing Dundee utd at home on the 3rd of March which could be alright, atmosphere can be a bit flat at home and utd bring one of the worst supports up to inverness. The scottish cup quater final is the week before so if were still in that would deff be a good game to go to!

hmm i was looking at the dundee game, but now youve said it will be a flat atmosphere might leave it til a big 'en comes around the corner.  wheres the best place to sit in the ground?? the main stand ???

"hmm i was looking at the dundee game",

Cardinal sin Young_Tomo,bit like me coming down to Manchester and saying it's just United that play here eh? Dundee United are the wee team that bring up a pishy support,Dundee are the big team fae that city (we're just having a bad 30 year spell) sure you know how that feels as a City fan eh? :004:

anyway's ejoy yer trip up , the locals are a good bunch and affy friendly, shouldn't think you'll get any bather up here  :003:

welcome to the boards Young_Tommo

I thought I'd better translate the following post for you.

Cardinal sin Young_Tomo,bit like me coming down to Manchester and saying it's just United that play here eh? Dundee United are the wee team that bring up a pishy support,Dundee are the big team fae that city (we're just having a bad 30 year spell) sure you know how that feels as a City fan eh? :004:

anyway's ejoy yer trip up , the locals are a good bunch and affy friendly, shouldn't think you'll get any bather up here  :003:

"You ****** up tommo, it is a bit like coming to Manchester and calling Man U Manchester. Dundee United are the small team that can hardly raise any away support, Dundee are the big team from that city, any how enjoy your trip, the locals are God's own people and friendly with it, would not think you will get any trouble up there, unless you talk too loud and inteupt some sweety rustling"

birdog,you trehin to say nane fae doonsooth wud unerstaun a hing eh said coz ehm fae Dundee or sumhin?

here's mair assistance wi deciperin the dehalect.....

Dundonese

No such problems in Inverness Young_Thomo as thre folk up here speak the clearest English in the UK .......

Rite Enuff  :001:

Guest Young_TomO

welcome to the boards Young_Tommo

I thought I'd better translate the following post for you.

"You ****** up tommo, it is a bit like coming to Manchester and calling Man U Manchester. Dundee United are the small team that can hardly raise any away support, Dundee are the big team from that city, any how enjoy your trip, the locals are God's own people and friendly with it, would not think you will get any trouble up there, unless you talk too loud and inteupt some sweety rustling"

all i said was after the first post, the atmosphere might be a bit ****.  i still end up coming up to that game anyway, plus il whisper to whoever comes up to the game with me, to make sure you dont know im a englishman lol.