FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Feedback PLEASE

As youse are all aware I am possibly one of the more positive posters post match. Now it could be that I was stone cold feckin sober at Midden but I rate that as one of the worst SPL Away days I have personally witnessed. The second half was on a par to the first half against Falkirk. We defended so deep in two rows of four that it was no wonder that we got penned in. Dargo was going scatty at times shouting at them to pull out.

Midden played the ball like Falkirk and always seemed to have an extra man and they had plenty of width. In fairness we defended stoutly as ever and we may have even pinched it but gawd - please tell me what the positives were!!

BROWN  :015: :015: :015: Confidence +++ in the box BUT his kicking in the second half was APPALING. (even given the wind)

TOKELY  :015: :015: :015: :015: As imperious as ever but did I see him pull back on a couple of challenges??

DODS/MUNRO  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:/ :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: Sooperb. Feckin had to be.

HASTINGS  :015: :015: :015: Solid enuff but cannot go forward. Did feckin Canada ever feckin advance in the World Wars?

BAZZA  :015: :015: :015: The only one who wanted to go forward, down the wing and take players on.

DUNCAN  :015: Passable first half. Second half was simply TERRIBLE.

RANKIN  :015: :015: :015: Still not an SPL standard "playmaker". Sweet left foot but even his left foot ended up blindly welling it at times. Could have nipped in with a winner.

MCBAIN  :015: :015: Looked lost on the left. No attacking threat at all.

BAYNE  :015: :015: :015: Another great 110% effort but died a death in the second half.

DARGO  :015: :015: :015: :015: Do I feel sorry for him. Some of his off the ball running was excellent but nobody apart from Rankin saw it.  :008: :008:

CC went to shut up shop at half time and it went sadly wrong. We were under the cosh from the 46th minute and we were very LUCKY to walk away with a point. Why didnt we go with BAZZA-RANKIN-MCBAIN-HART from the off???? Why didnt Wyness not come on fer the last 20-30 minutes???? I would also have loved (again) to see Zander given a run. He has pace and the Midden defence looked very slow.

Please tell me I am wrong and I promise never to go to a feckin game sober again.  :015: :015:

Cannot comment too much as i didnt manage to go, but from what i have been told from guys who went, Rossco was gash, Duncan started okish but went from bad to worse as he game went on, as you say why didnt we put on Denzil and Zander to try and sneak a win.

I saw the highlights on Setanta this morning, we fecked up big time for their goal, Dods and Granty standing at the back post when the cross came over, looked like Rankin and Duncan who tried to clear, Sutton just nodded the ball down.. feckin easy goal.

Why were either of our big defenders not glued to Sutton?

Very valid point regarding the slow St Mirren defence, Zander could well have exploited that.

Didn't see the performance in as bad a light as yourself (I'm aware you are one of the more optimistic ones IHE). I enjoyed the match although as we are all agreeing on, the second half was difficult from an Inverness perspective. Our phenominal away record goes on though and a draw at St Mirren isn't too bad.

Dods and Munro, as you say, were sooperb, hate to think of Dods leaving !

Whilst I like Rankin, I couldn't believe "The Sunday Post" gave him Man of the match, I thought he was very average.

McBain was very quiet and Duncan inconsistant (given he 's no' had much football I suppose it's understandable). On hindsight I would have liked to see your midfield playing, Richie deserves more of a chance.

My general feelings of the second half are that Charlie felt that introducing Wyness possibly in an attacking midfield role could have won the game but more likely lost it, as St Mirren were taking control.

Like last week I think he called it right, and we've ended up with another good away result. :005:

You can see everyone's point of view in the matchday thread... why isn't this there????

...but no I dodn't think it was that bad yesterday a couple of players decided not to turn up for the 2nd half but I'm sure Christie will have them told for the game next week.  Can't complain with a point away from home or 10 out of 12 for that matter....

You can see everyone's point of view in the matchday thread... why isn't this there????

...but no I dodn't think it was that bad yesterday a couple of players decided not to turn up for the 2nd half but I'm sure Christie will have them told for the game next week.  Can't complain with a point away from home or 10 out of 12 for that matter....

Harry point taken RE match day thread ???? fair enough buy why not concentrate on positive debate and reply where ever it might be posted, have had this criticism thrown at me but if it were not for people becoming involved and doing there bit this forum would never exist....its easy to be the smart guy looking to criticize mate but try to keep to the positives...Macca

Is that Bristolian fer feck aff ya wee ****?? It was cos I never noticed the feckin thread at the top of the feckin page ya grumpy wee **** - and I have to move and type fast or else my posts get deleted, complained about or feckin moved.  :015: :015: :015: