FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ross Draper

Libero

Tch! Tch!--Now ICTChris , we'll have none of that there 'ere , mate ,as they say in MACCLESFIED.

There are times when Renegade is well worth listening to but, obviously, youse is entitled tae yer opinion, like.

Not only is his opinion nonsense, his posts read like they were written by a 13 year old doing a creative writing assignment two weeks after hearing their first Smiths album. I can imagine him skipping round his room waving a bunch of daffodils before posting.

Tch! Tch!--Now ICTChris , we'll have none of that there 'ere , mate ,as they say in MACCLESFIED.

There are times when Renegade is well worth listening to but, obviously, youse is entitled tae yer opinion, like.

Not only is his opinion nonsense, his posts read like they were written by a 13 year old doing a creative writing assignment two weeks after hearing their first Smiths album. I can imagine him skipping round his room waving a bunch of daffodils before posting.

His opinion is his entitlement just as yours is yours. Make comment is you so desire. Make arguement if you so desire but please refrain from personal insult.

• Agree 1

@last am registered and ready to explode my built up detestation of half of the so called fans on here. If you all put as much effort into supporting our team as spoutin complete nonsense we'd have a great atmosphere at games. Whatever terry does its his head on the block and ultimately his responsibility so we need to back him all the way.

The poison on the pitch however does in my view all stem from one individual who obviously feels he's bigger an more important than anyone else to be sure no names richie mentioned foran

your thoughts ladies and gentlemen please ?!?!

OK, enough of this, this is a topic about the possible signing of Draper but the majority of posts have nothing to do with the players and are getting too personal. Topic closed, and perhaps a new one can be opened if he actually signs for us.

• Agree 2