FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Andre Blackman

fraser

I've heard that he has been sent back to Celtic. Also when he gets back to Celtic they are going to get rid of him too. I haven't heard the full story of why but Its something he did behind the scenes. Shame because I thought he looked like a good player for us.

On the day we signed him I looked at his history and posted "Interesting to note that every club he has been at has wanted shot of him within months. Off field problems and disciplinary matters."

If what you say is true its a pity because he looks like he's got enough talent to do well.

Graeme Shinnie is doing brilliantly at left back and Brislen-Hall is there for cover, if the off field problems are true then the last thing we need is someone disrupting what is a really good month for the club just now.

Most of this is speculation and hearsay .... so we cannot know what is actually correct (unless the truth comes out). However, after throwing his name into Google, it seems there is the same kind of story floating around from his times at other teams back to 2009 or earlier ..... so if true, it would seem a habit rather than a one-off and makes me wonder why we signed him in the first place ....

Well rid of IMO, we don't need anyone who is disruptive and causes problems, we have a small enough squad as it is with lots of youngsters so this puts down the marker to them as to what will happen when you don't tow the line or act the big man regardless of the promise you show or have.

• Agree 1