FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stirling Albion Tickets info

chris123

From "Binos MAD"

From the South:

Follow signs for Stirlingfrom the M9/M80 Northbound. From Pirnhall Roundabout follow signs for Alloa/St Andrews to the 4th roundabout and then turn left for the stadium.

General:

On leaving either the railway or bus station head past the new Marches shopping centre, when arriving at the Craigs roundabout(a) negotiate the underpass and take the road signposted for Alloa(Kerse Road).Keep on heading up that road-straight on at the first round about(b)through the traffic lights©at the next roundabout take the first turn-off then the first road turning left-follow this all the way to the bottom where you will encounter another roundabout and wil be able to see Forthbank

I'm pretty sure we'll be sitting opposite the tunnel just like the old days.

The terracing'll no be open unless we suddenly find a couple of thousand travelling fans, ie get about 50 buses waiting in the centre of Sneck with signs on the front saying courtesy bus to tesco.

I certainly don't recall paying - I was pretty skint back then (not to mention tight) so I can't imagine that I would have paid to park. But it was a long time ago and maybe I'm getting confused.

Do you still try your "I'm one the club's directors" routine?

That was Naelifts at Broadwood. I would never have the brass neck. The fecker was haggling with the guy at Falkirk on Saturday- 'Four quid? Tell you what, I'll give you two quid and say no more about it'  :015: :015: :015: He always used to haggle with programme sellers too.

Guest MIFTHEBINO

Does anyone know if the car park at the ground still free?

Yeh the car park is free, and if you can't get parked there is a retail park right beside the stadium with plenty of spaces

Spot on.

I think from the north it's much easier to go through Bridge of Allan.

Right at the "nd roundabout out of B of A right at the next roundabout and that's you in the Springkerse Ind Est then I think its a right again...

Much easier and a quieter road than going through Stirling.

Guest MIFTHEBINO

I think from the north it's much easier to go through Bridge of Allan.

Right at the "nd roundabout out of B of A right at the next roundabout and that's you in the Springkerse Ind Est then I think its a right again...

Much easier and a quieter road than going through Stirling.

Correct- go right through BOA and straight on at the mini roundabout at the uni-straight ahead (2nd exit-shops on the left) at the Causewayhead roundabout and straight along for a mile and thats when you come to the roundabout you turn right at-follow that road all the way along and at the roundabout take a right to the ground(you will see it from the road). :022: