FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic roll call?

TopSix

1245 KO on Sunday the 21st of April, with Celtic potentially lifting the trophy (even if we beat them). To make matters worse for our fans travelling from the Highlands, the first train to Glasgow from Inverness doesn't arrive into Queen Street until 1405. This one will probably be on TV too. The question is, is anyone going to bother going?!

• Agree 1

I think that is very unfortunate that the train times are not easy to plan around however there are other means of travel. Supporters Bus, drive down or hire mini bus etc. 

Dundee United will be fresh off a Semi final on Sunday with Celtic then play Motherwell on the Friday night. If Motherwell win then we can as OCG says spoil the party. Celtic park should be full so hopefully we can bring a down a decent crowd and pull of another upset! 

Bring it on!  :ictscarf:

Edited by ICTRoughi

Ach, it clashes with the Kilt Walk.

Walk to parkhead in your kilt - problem solved!

Decided that I shall do the Kilt Walk myself on the Saturday and attend the game on the Sunday (and then head out to Loch Lomond for the Kilt Walk party!)

• Agree 2

Been a long time since I've been there but might make a weekend of it with the family and crash at my sister's. Is the £20 proper view, also will they have pay at the gate? I'm guessing probably not. Hate giving my money to Celtic though.   :frown:

Been a long time since I've been there but might make a weekend of it with the family and crash at my sister's. Is the £20 proper view, also will they have pay at the gate? I'm guessing probably not. Hate giving my money to Celtic though.   :frown:

Would hope it's proper view. Tickets will need to be bought in advance.

• Agree 1

Do the reduced tickets apply to us too? I can't see anything on their website.

Meeting L_G later. Will ask. Have also tweeted Celtic ticket office.

These prices do apply to us, tickets now in, adults £20 full view and £17 restricted view