Moraig MacAngus Memorial Trophy 2013

MacAngus7

Fantastic result for us yesterday.

That was the first we all played together yesterday with only 6 from the central belt playing with the rest from dingwall and alness. Our tactics were spot and spoke well to each other and always shouted encouragement rather going off our head at each other.

The important bit is that we raised £510 pounds from yesterday with an attendence just over 100. Thanks to the Caley team and the small support they brought over the bridge.

See you next year when we take the trip to Inverness. The pressure is on for you lot to win at home.

Fantastic result for us yesterday.

That was the first we all played together yesterday with only 6 from the central belt playing with the rest from dingwall and alness. Our tactics were spot and spoke well to each other and always shouted encouragement rather going off our head at each other.

The important bit is that we raised £510 pounds from yesterday with an attendence just over 100. Thanks to the Caley team and the small support they brought over the bridge.

See you next year when we take the trip to Inverness. The pressure is on for you lot to win at home.

942510_552320814818622_1460608135_n_zps1

The important bit is that we raised £510 pounds from yesterday with an attendence just over 100.

That's excellent. Well done to all concerned.

Butcher out!

An enjoyable afternoon I travelled through to Dingwall on the train had a nice bar meal in the Mallard and a few pints before and after the game so not long back in the door

I know the result wasn't really that important but I thought it was fairly competitive and there were certainly some good players on show from both sets of fans

ICT just lacked that bit of quality up front, it looked like at times we were playing with only one up front (number 15), what a mare he had but in his defence it's not easy playing that role in the modern game

Dougal

It's especially not easy when you're 54 and didn't expect to play. Believe me....my legs do!