FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cup Final Tickets & my options.

TheKarl

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but it's a question I;de rather have dealt with sooner rather than later!

I've only just found out that I will now be able to attend the Cup Final on Sunday. Now, I know the club have stopped taking orders for posting and even then, it would be too late for that, should I want a ticket, what would my options be, if any?

With it being a final, and wether we had seats to sell or not, I'm guessing being able to purchase a ticket at Celtic Park isn't going to happen?

I feel like I would be left with having someone take it down from Inverness but even then, is the office open?

Thanks in advance, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers RiG but I had seen that on twitter this morning, they are already gone.

And absolutley continental.

I'd keep an eye on twitter all day! Out of 8 thousand tickets bought, there is bound to be some folk who pull out or become ill. How about even asking someone on the forum in Inverness to take one down for you? 

I have a single spare ticket, as one of my sons just got a job and he has to travel down to Englandshire tomorrow morning to start his training, and couldn't travel on from Glasgow due to connections and time to get there. Area 118, row BB in the traditional away end. would be in Glasgow by 12-30 for refreshments somewhere