FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Final

Guest Shaun

Don't know why but for some reason I think there may be a surprise in the team and it could be at right back. Dave the Rave for one reason or another hasn't played for a while and could be at risk from not stating. As I say, no foundation to this, just something that popped in to my head.

He was suspended for the Dundee Utd match.

Don't know why but for some reason I think there may be a surprise in the team and it could be at right back. Dave the Rave for one reason or another hasn't played for a while and could be at risk from not stating. As I say, no foundation to this, just something that popped in to my head.

He was suspended for the Dundee Utd match.

He was actually suspended for two of the last four games and not picked for the other two. That's why I said for one reason or another.

Esson

Raven Meekings Devine Shinnie

Tansey Draper

Doran Watkins Christie

Ofere

That would be what I would go will but I think yogi will do it slightly differently. I think he will start with williams ahead of doran or Christie and bring the other on later. I think we need to use our superior pace and match sharpness to get a Falkirk right from the start

Esson

Raven Meekings Devine Shinnie

Draper Tansey

Williams Christie Watkins

Ofere

Defence picks itself, although I reckon Josh could start at RB... Tansey and Drapes a must. Ross and Doran are hard to leave out but I feel they can make an impact off the bench if necessary. Williams must start for me as he has earned it in the past few weeks

You can all stop speculating now. The team has been made public.

If you go down Old Edinburgh Road past Hilton Primary School, you will see eleven large ICT shirts on the perimeter fence, each with a player's name on.

So you saw it there first... Yogi's team selection two days in advance courtest of Hilton PS!

This latest wonderful display at Hilton follows on from last week's offering of massed balloons and a good luck sign which unfortunately appeared to fall victim to the wind.

I suppose these strong gestures of solidarity are hardly surprising from a school where the husband of one member of staff is a former player and the father of another played a major part in getting the club together in the first place.

• Agree 2

It is the tactics and the intent that will win or lose this match. I just hope that we go for the proverbial jugular and put in performances akin to those made by Preston North End and Norwich City in their play off finals. They both pressed the opposition relentlessly, they both played possession football, they both went ahead early doors, consolidated and then were able to sit back and look to hit on the break. And let us not forget that we are playing against a side who have not had a competitive match for a whole month.

• Agree 3

Sorry Dave, I hope it wasn't me that jinxed you.