FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Nairn Friendly

tm4tj

Starting X1, Cammy Mackay, Lewis Horner, Carl Tremarco, Gary Warren, Jason Brown, Liam Polworth, Jamie Wilson, Ross Draper, Alex Fisher, Iain Vigurs, Sam Robertson.

Subs. Trialist McNaughton, David Raven, Josh Meekings, Cammy Gilchrist, Greg Tansey, Blair MacLennan, Jake Mulraney.

Team on the field listed right on the team lines....subs list seems to be incomplete/wrong.

Thought it was a good second half. 

Some of the young  players impressed and I think we have a stronger squad than some people have been given credit for. Jason brown , ali sutherland, rennie all impressed.

My team of the day would be

Esson

Raven warren BROWN mcnaughton 

Tansey draper

Rennie Sutherland polworth

Boden

Think mulreany  looked good but should have passed or crossed quicker. Think brown was quality and might even push meekings hard. 

Any other thoughts out there. 

• Agree 3

Macnaughton looked excellent I thought. He might be older but he looked just about the fittest person on the park.

Mulraney, this is being kind, I'm sure will have much better days. He did very well for the 3rd goal though.

Edited by Sir C the 3rd

Mulraney was much better on Tuesday I thought. I'd like to see us McNaughton up. Granted he had a quieter game yesterday, but in terms of reading the game, he's simply miles ahead of everyone else. 

19 hours ago, Renegade said:

Mulraney was much better on Tuesday I thought.

He looked a bit 'frozen-out'. was making decent runs and passes were behind him. he seemed to either switch wings, or just go roaming towards the end of the second half just to get on the ball, and in fact put the cross in for the 3rd goal from the left, when he started on the right.  Good that he's versatile, and good way to confuse the other team.