New ICT Podcast

RiG

I like the podcast initiative/slogan for “Back the team, Sack the Board”. We all know politicians like three-word-slogans so how about;

Back the team

Sack the Board

Crack the problem

Ladies and gentleman, I give you Back-Sack-Crack

• Funny 2

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, RiG said:

New TWS podcast out now! Wonder what they could be talking about...?

As mentioned somewhere else (X I think) I've not listened to TWS in a good while but felt compelled to tune in to this one. I'm glad I did. It was excellent and very emotional. Well done to all who contributed. For those that haven't tuned in yet, please do so. 

• Thank You 1

Good to hear you liked it. Moff did a power of work getting the edit done in time to release it so soon. Not an easy job but praise like that makes it worthwhile! 

• Thank You 1

Just finished the podcast. Man that was emotional I’d imagine a lot of tears by listeners when Lee was talking. Saying what so many of us are feeling.   How do you top this one lads. Hopefully with the news of Gardiner and co getting the heave ho. 

• Like 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, DoofersDad said:

Great podcast guys.  Well done!  The club board would do well to listen to this.  They might then understand that a football club is nothing unless it is embedded into the community.

Ross Morrison seems to have realised a football club is nothing without ST money Peter? I think they are so tone deaf it's unbelievable 

• Agree 4

I finally found the time to listen to it tonight and well done to the guys involved and I just hope the chairman will take heed and sort out the main problem!

• Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Noticed that the podcast team were described in The Guardian as
“articulate and well-informed”

Guys, where did it all go so wrong?! 😀

But seriously, well done. Get yourselves T-shirts made with that printed on it.

• Like 3

There's a new podcast out which features former ICT player Mark Ridgers who gives us his view on last season, the current financial predicament and that planned move to Kelty. Also on the pod is Kieran Maguire of The Price of Football fame to pour over our financials. Enjoy!

• Agree 1

Great pod, and really interesting to hear Ridgers’ perspectives on various things including the season’s footballing matters as well as the financial shambles.

Another great podcast.  If we do get a rescue, hopefully the incoming group is willing to work with Wyness Shuffle, Supporters Trust, Travel Club, CTO etc. and not against as there's no negatives, and only positives (unless you're charlatans like Crook and Gardiner, or have something to hide like the accounts - "if you've nothing to hide, hide nothing" as the man said)

Anyway - very interesting what Ridgers said about how much the supporters (not only in stadium but on social media) influence the players.  

All the more reason for the executives to facilitate multiple ways to build affinity and connection between the city and fans and the club - not just for the fans, but for the players, results and ongoing success!

• Agree 2
  • Well Said 2

53 minutes ago, Achfary said:

Another great podcast.  If we do get a rescue, hopefully the incoming group is willing to work with Wyness Shuffle, Supporters Trust, Travel Club, CTO etc. and not against as there's no negatives, and only positives (unless you're charlatans like Crook and Gardiner, or have something to hide like the accounts - "if you've nothing to hide, hide nothing" as the man said)

Anyway - very interesting what Ridgers said about how much the supporters (not only in stadium but on social media) influence the players.  

All the more reason for the executives to facilitate multiple ways to build affinity and connection between the city and fans and the club - not just for the fans, but for the players, results and ongoing success!

Absolutely! If the club survives then there simply must be fan representation on any new board, otherwise nothing changes and the secret society continues!

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, Achfary said:

indeed ... Will always remember @The Mantis getting me in trouble with Stevie Hislop for something he said on CTO about his running style. 

• Funny 2