Miles Storey back?

Caleyjag

Hope he can re-discover his form from his first stint at Inverness. Plenty of power and pace and if he puts it to good use he will be an asset. Fingers crossed.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

The legend returns hopefully joined by Tansey! The more players we can get from the yogi era with their team spirit and no how on the park the better ! Back to the Future the way ahead for us hopefully see the return of Danny Williams nxt

Now you're just trippin .............. Danny Williams, really?

Decent player but don't recall him setting the place alight.

Thought you were all about giving youth a chance as well but not much hope of that if we bring back every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Edited by MrCaleyjag
Autocorrect issues
  • Agree 2

18 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Storey back, Tansey back in a deal taking White to St Midden. Buying Todorov now makes sense.

Is there substance to this? I heard he’s being released and saw a couple of things on Twitter linking him with us. It seems logical that White could be on the way out given we’ve now got 4 players up top. If he’s away that would potentially leave funds available for Tansey. I wouldn’t imagine his wage demands can be that high given that he hasn’t achieved much since leaving us. 

1 hour ago, Alan Simpson said:

The legend returns hopefully joined by Tansey! The more players we can get from the yogi era with their team spirit and no how on the park the better ! Back to the Future the way ahead for us hopefully see the return of Danny Williams nxt

Can't afford Tanseys wages...

Is he better than McGregor, Mackay or Machedo. I don't think so. Robbo keeps talking up our youngsters yet signs guys who are no better than what we have. Storey is certainly no legend. In the history of ICT this is possibly the best core of youngsters to come through. All these guys need is a chance. We've got  nothing to lose. 

• Agree 3

If Miles  Storey has been so good then why did  his last team let him go when approached by Robbo?

If he has lost the pace, or the place,  then he will last only one season perhaps? In which case he is merely a "plug-in" rather than a future prospect so to speak?   And if so, Robbo, then why bother? We're surely faced with building a strong winning team for the future at the moment rather than for the sake of seeking  a pressure-filled romp each season ?

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

At least we aren't lumbered with fon Williams anymore what a calamity he was in goal for Hamilton on Saturday against county. 

Unfortunately we still seem to be lumbered with idiot fans.

1 hour ago, Satan said:

First Vincent, now Storey...talk of digging up Tansey again...we really are living on old glories I think.

Where will it end?

Get Bobby Mann back in defence :wink: 

• Funny 3

Appears to be a done deal so let's wish him  all the best.

Talks well in the interview. Perhaps all he needs is respect and encouragement? Worth a punt for this season at least?

Not sure, however how old he is...….  possibly a factor as related to performance as well. Still, if the contract is a one year renewable at discretion of the club, then  why not? The fans need  some skill to cheer about.

Time for criticism, one way or the other,  after he gets down and dirty over the next three or four months methinks

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Buster said:

Unfortunately we still seem to be lumbered with idiot fans.

Wow here is another season and yet again off you go on your soapbox. Are you spending the season again shooting down everyone else's opinions which don't match your own? Or do you include yourself in your own statement of idiot fans? Please do tell.

• Agree 1

On 8/4/2019 at 1:31 AM, SteveA said:

Is he better than McGregor, Mackay or Machedo. I don't think so. Robbo keeps talking up our youngsters yet signs guys who are no better than what we have. Storey is certainly no legend. In the history of ICT this is possibly the best core of youngsters to come through. All these guys need is a chance. We've got  nothing to lose. 

How do u no he's not better never seen these young guns get the chance really rate McGregor but ffs to be kept out of the team by somebody like Trafford what's that all about

• Disagree 2
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

How do u no he's not better never seen these young guns get the chance really rate McGregor but ffs to be kept out of the team by somebody like Trafford what's that all about

I would hate to play for this club with supporters like you around.

• Agree 2

On 8/6/2019 at 9:03 PM, caleyboy said:

On 8/6/2019 at 9:03 PM, caleyboy said:

U on meth brother wtf are u on about what's offended u petal?

• Disagree 1
  • Facepalm 1