FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

2023/24 Pre-Season

Robert

8 hours ago, Robert said:

Our under 18s drew 0-0 with Brora today. 

Good result that from the youngsters especially if Brora fielded a strong side. 

Thank fork pre-season is finished. One of the worst on record for trolls coming out of the woodwork and spouting utter drivel.

Let the new season begin.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

9 minutes ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

One of the worst on record, full stop.   Sorry, mate, but this troll thinks we have serious problems.

Yup, I make that about 6 out of the last 7 years we haven’t qualified for the last 16 🤷‍♂️

• Well Said 1

1 hour ago, tm4tj said:

Thank fork pre-season is finished. One of the worst on record for trolls coming out of the woodwork and spouting utter drivel.

Let the new season begin.

If you are happy with our utterly ABYSMAL league cup campaign then you must be easy to please because it was a complete JOKE of a campaign and imho totally unacceptable, to only win ONE f***ing match (amd even that was unconvincing) in a group that had Dumbarton and Bonnyrigg in it is failure of the highest standard, I accept losing to Dundee as they are a league above, and Airdrie because their now in our league and may surprise a few teams. What I am livid at though and will not tolerate is losing to a LEAGUE 2 team, no disrespect to them but I expect us to beat them even if it is a nervy win so I'm afraid that, ONCE AGAIN, Mr Dudds needs to take responsibility for this and stop coming up with crap excuses that us fans don't accept!

I'm sorry if I have upset people but I expect better from the team and am not afraid to tell it as it is!

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Well Said 2

There are certainly things for us to be very concerned about and this will undoubtedly be a tough season, but the way some fans have been wetting their knickers and reaching dramatic conclusions from the results achieved by understrength and experimental teams in our pre-season phase…

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Well Said 1

On 7/30/2023 at 11:37 PM, Yngwie said:

There are certainly things for us to be very concerned about and this will undoubtedly be a tough season, but the way some fans have been wetting their knickers and reaching dramatic conclusions from the results achieved by understrength and experimental teams in our pre-season phase…

Our pre-season phase ended after we played Nairn. 

• Agree 1