FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Small request for help

Tug

okay,

i deploy out to the gulf on monday for two months with the airforce and unfortunately im gonna be out of the picture on whats happening over the little things with the club. this is just a wee plea that someone might be wiling to do like a weekly news letter type of update to bring me up to speed on what is going on to save me spending the little free time i have wading through all the threads etc

either or is good for me thanks.

i just now that i could spend an hour on here and not actually find out much more than rumours and nonsense, which while amusing is not the best substitute for decent stories from relieable sources etc.

all the goss would be good,

unless we manage to persuade barca to come for a pre season freindly. definitly dont want to hear that LOL

will send you a private message with my email

Tug

just a couple of tips that might help for those moments if/when you can access the site. instead of going into every thread - use the "All Unread Topics" link at the top of the page, it will show a list of new messages regardless of what forum they are in - when looking at the list you can also choose to mark selected ones as read without looking at them - might save you a little time

we will also be doing some tweaks to the site in the next few weeks and one of these is the ability to set up RSS newsfeeds for the site itself as well as the message boards. we will also be displaying the top RSS headlines from other sites such as BBC / Newspapers right on the front page.

Also - if you register on the official site, I believe they send out a newsletter weekly (although mine never seems to arrive) with copies of the last few stories from the site (something else we are considering).

finally - good luck, and be safe.

thanks scotty

am a member but forever forgetting my log in to the official site.

will manage to get by and dont worry aint nothing gonna stop me from gettin my seat for next year. not even an insurgent iraqi

Tug, this is one thing I would like to introduce to the site but unfortunately Scotty and I have so much on our plate with other things it's not happened yet.

If anyone would like the job of doing a weekly round-up of all the ICT/SPL news (in and out of season) which we can post on the main news section of the site then feel free to step forward.  It doesn't have to be just one person, maybe 2 or 3 of you would like to form a team and work it between you.  We have the tools, we just don't have the time or the bodies to make it happen.

Tug is just one of a few site users who would be grateful of such a feature.

Also - if you register on the official site, I believe they send out a newsletter weekly (although mine never seems to arrive) with copies of the last few stories from the site (something else we are considering).

Although registered, I only started getting this newsletter when I put my form in for the new away top, which included a section for my email address.