FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Shirt Sponsor

Kingsmills

Word is that tomorrow will be a significant day for an announcement and that Lifescan are finishing their sponsorship deal and some fly by nighters are takin it on, but don't quote me.

Guest dansdad

I bought a new home top last February and was told That  it was was going to be the same for this season to. There still on sale now for full price, the white away top has been a lot cheep-er as it is getting replaced.

Can't do a new sponsor launch/press conference without tops which have their logo on and Errea aren't exactly well known for pulling the finger out where ICT are concerned - I think you may find that's where the problem lies and hence the delay in an official announcement.

Guest dansdad

What about the folk who have forked out £100 for the anniversary top, surely they would have to change them to ,delivery was supposed to be in July.

I am sure the club have got plenty of tops on back order and Errea will send one or two in advance for the press launch. The sponsorship deal wasnt just organised yesterday so there is/was plenty time to make sure the orders were placed on time and get here soon. One of the (other) things that always seems to hold up things is that many Italian companies have a summer break where the whole company shuts down for several weeks - I believe Errea are one of them.

prediction.

ICT to receive about 6 tops very soon - 3 home, 3 away for press launch

ICT to receive the commemorative tops for those who paid for names on them towards middle/end of July along with the team shirts for the season.

ICT to receive merchandise to actually sell .... about 3 weeks into the season.