FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

WARNOCKGATE

Has anybody actually read anywhere that Warnock has made any statement confirming that he was approached ?  I have seen nothing but press clippings to the contrary.

Hope the press are reading this as Warnock's responses TODAY would make very interesting reading.

The same question goes about Coyle and St Johnstone. Has there been any official comment by either of those two ?

Im sure i read about St Johnstone allowing Coyle to speak, but no actually from any horses mouth as such. So whether he has been actually contacted is another thing.

Warnock not seen a thing about him being contacted  :019:

Robertson said he has not been contacted to the Irish media i think.

Lennon's agent we all know reckons he's been contacted.

Brewster contact , allegedly seen in Inverness hotels and has been more or less confirmed by MFR and BBC.

The annoying thing about the BBC is that they change their reports. I went to look again at one of the first Warnock mentions which I had emailed to a friend in disbelief, and the article was totally different.

I hope he dies.

This person has had their posting privileges temporarily revoked.

The Admin and Moderators have been fairly easy going in allowing people to vent their frustrations this last week but this goes beyond anything which can or will be tolerated.

Guest TinCanFan

I feel that Brewster had the job from the moment CC left and they had no intention of asking Warnock.  It makes you wonder that if Alex Ferguson had applied they go for Brewster over him.

This should be pusued an may I hit ya with another observation in regard to the pisss poor spin doctoring of this farce.

Where did the name of Warnock first appear ?  On this site

Who were the two names most touted on this site ?  Warnock and Coyle

Is it just a pure coincidence that these were then the two names issued as being on the shortlist ? Was that some "spin-doctoring" to fool the fans ?

There could have been many feckin other names mentioned but these were the ones given - Do you announce a shortlist before you have contacted the candidates ?