FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Interviewing Candidates

Kingsmills

As far as I am aware, managers were interviewed for the job alongside Brewster and from what I have heard it is not a done deal yet. probably likely though but not a done deal just yet. Why would Brewster delay coming from Aberdeen?? He might not have taken charge of tomorrow's game but would have been at the game had he been appointed already. Something tells me their is a surpise to come on Sunday!! Probably just optimism though!!!

if managers were interviewed alongside brewster then warnock wasnt one of them. and while aberdeen will let brewster go they want him for sat so as not to upset plans already in place according to jimmy nichol so that would explain his absence tomorrow

As far as I am aware, managers were interviewed for the job alongside Brewster and from what I have heard it is not a done deal yet. probably likely though but not a done deal just yet. Why would Brewster delay coming from Aberdeen?? He might not have taken charge of tomorrow's game but would have been at the game had he been appointed already. Something tells me their is a surpise to come on Sunday!! Probably just optimism though!!!

Gullible or feckin what !!! The surprise on Sunday will be Parky's resignation.