FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Xpert Eleven - Online Footie Manager

CaleyD

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need at least 1 more team so we can get started - once the new league starts no more teams can join until 2 weeks before the end of the season.

As I will be away next week I'll leave it open until I get back and start the season then, that should give people plenty time to get signed up if they wish.

Guest ictdave

it said before you joined that games were on friday at 1 or something like that. all i remember is i wont be there because of school does that really matter.

If I am totally honest - no idea :lol:

I will check what it entails, but am pretty sure you can set your team up in advance etc. I think I'll set it running with what we have now as a trial run and 2 games a week.

In effect, those who are in now are the testers, and depending on feedback we decide to continue with it or look for something better.

From what I can see their is no need for you to be in attendance on the day of the match - just set up your squad and tic-tacs etc beforehand.

I have started the league with the 6 teams we have at present and we have 2 games a week - Tuesday and Friday. This gives us an end date of the end of May.

I am as new to this as everyone else but it looks like fun and you can even watch recordings of your matches it seems :!:

I like the "Dirty Tricks" section and I have left it active for a bit of a laugh - anyone spreading soap on my shower floor gets a kicking :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes 'someone' painted my pitch before todays game and it cost me 250k to repair it .... but I still won ... my new striker scoring two goals on his debut

Good game, but could we get the games closer together like every day perhaps ? and do we have any control over kick-off time as the game is over before i can check my PC at work ?

It is certainly better than the current state of the SN Footie manager game which is dying a slow and agonising death because of the constant friendlies and lack of info about how the new ratings, transfers and coaching will work ... not to mention the constantly changing dates for the start of the new season ......

2 a week is the max number of games at the moment.

I have been playing around with all the various things like the training etc. Even had a Youth just step up to the full squad. The cash flow seems a lot more organised and controlled compared to what I have seen on other games and the training section looks good.

Will be open to everyone to join again at the end of the month when the current season finishes.

I rushed the start this time round as I was keen to get a few people to assist with checking the game out to make sure it wasn't a total dud.

• 2 weeks later...

Applications are now being accepted for next season which will start in about 3 weeks - get in early so as to give me an idea of what kind of league setup I need to sort out.

If we have more than 12 then we will split the league into 2 (or more) divisions, with those getting in soonest being given priority for the Premiere League.

Any feedback from those who have been playing the game would be appreciated, and if anyone has any questions, please ask, and we will do our best to answer them.

good game - would be nice if we could play more than 2 games per week but thats not possible -

for those playing it - make note - you might want to give a game to some of your reserves for the last couple of games .... any player who has played less than 3 matches will have a lower skill rating next season ....