FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Away games

rgraham981

Dear all,

I grew up in Invernes but now live in London. I sometimes get to see games when I come to visit the folks, and just turn up and get a ticket at the gate. I'm coming up the road for Christmas and thought I might stop off on the way up and take in the game at Tynecastle. Obviously I want to be in the away end, any advice on how to arrange this? Do I get tickets through the supporter's club or what? Or can I just turn up at th egame in Edinburgh? I really don't have a clue!

Cheers

R

Hello R, You cant pay cash at the turnstyle at Tynie, but there is a ticket office behind the main stand where you can buy tkts for the game.

Planning this one mesel...so should see ya there, by the way, do you like a beer? Diggars is nearish but always busy, and welcome ICT fans ( or tolerate them)

That's not strictly true.

Hearts sometimes make the games all ticket. I seem to mind the Coias having trouble when they turned up at the ground trying to get tickets but they weren't selling at the gate for some reason.

We usually receive information from the club regarding ticketing arrangements for away games and add it to the ticketing information thread [ http://www.caleythistleonline.com/communit...hp?topic=4214.0 ]

Failing that, you can also email tickets@ictfc.co.uk for information

.... If you are who I think you are, werent you more into the oval ball though ?

Yup, I am fond of a bit of rugby watching, but I'll be there on the 22nd all the same. But I'm not sure if I'm who you think I am...

Thanks for the advice, I'm sure I'll sort it out nearer the time. I'll be there with my brother who stays in Edinbrugh and some pals. Diggars could be the one, I think I'll be in the festive spirit, and having finished work the previous day I'll be well up for a few before the game.

Cheers, Ranald

Yup, I am fond of a bit of rugby watching, but I'll be there on the 22nd all the same. But I'm not sure if I'm who you think I am...

Dochfour Drive, 1st XV at High School before playing for Highland ? .... If I am correct, you were in the 1st XV when I was playing in 1st, 2nd and 3rd year ....... (although you may have left before my 3rd year)

• 2 weeks later...

nahh, just someone else with the same name ...... The Graham brothers were well known Rugby players in my school days ..... and incidentally, I believe there was also a connection to ICT through another relative ....... 

The last time I was at Tynie I called Hearts who advised tickets would be on sale in the ticket office.  Got to Edinburgh to find they weren't.  After 45 minuts of agruements we eventually got in, so best book them in advance from the ICT ticket office.

See you in Diggers with the Glasgow crew.

Dochfour Drive, 1st XV at High School before playing for Highland ? .... If I am correct, you were in the 1st XV when I was playing in 1st, 2nd and 3rd year ....... (although you may have left before my 3rd year)

Yip and I often kicked the shittt out of wee RG and his big brother at Craig Dunain or the Bught.  :001: