2           Goals             0

6    Shots On Target   5

4    Shots Off Target   4

3         Corners           3

15  Fouls (Conceded) 8

1      Yellow Cards      0

0       Red Cards         0

Excellent result  :clapping03:

Fantastic result today, absolutely delighted!!!!!!!!! :021: Gutted i couldn't get online this morning in Nz, hopefully find a better place for next sunday's game v the tic! Unbelieveable when i was in asia they televised scottish football for fun but here not a chance!!

All the best for next week! Cheers to the guys for the onliine help..... :022:

Zic

' Come on e Caley'

Am a realist...st mirren ad expect us to beat.....Dundee utD was a bonus as they were undestrength, and Hibs havent beaten us here for 3 yrs or something and yet to score a goal. Gonna be  a while yet before we can judge if REAL progress is being made.

no team is guarenteed a "natural position" they have to work hard for it.  It's not likely that a team will sit in the same position all season when they play different standard of opponent the position will ebb and flow.  We had a bad start to the season and Brew has us on the going through a good spell, I don't doubt we will have a string of games before the end of the season where we will drop points, it's where we finish  that counts

Guest Calum-Red-an-Blue

game was great today, but graham bayne was outstanding when he came on. he was always commited in the air and that showed in the play running up to the 2nd goal.where he took a big blow and was down for a while after winning a header :021:

We totally deserved to win today especially with such a strong first half performance  :021:

Some great individual displays from Niculae, Rankin, Black, McGuire & Fraser.

We were very lucky not to lose McGuire and concede a penalty in the 2nd half but the officials were so incompetent they missed pretty much everything today.

Well done to Brew and the team.   :clapping03:

Now I just have to decide who to give the PoY points - not an easy choice today  :003:

Great result and a great team performance.

Some very good contributions from Niculae and Rankin.

I though that Proctor was outstanding and if he keeps this up Tokely can go looking for a new job.

neksor

Huge difference from the Motherwell and St Mirren games was that we played with real confidence the day.

Fraser SUPERB  

Niculae EXCELLENT

Rankin PHENOMENAL (No way can we afford to lose him in January !!!)

Black BRILLIANT

Bayne MAGIC

And credit is due to Brewster. We were starting to struggle in the second half so he decided to replace McBain with Bayne. Tactically astute substitution fer a change. Bayne caused havoc in the hibees defence.

:021: :021: :clapping03:

Great performance, and Marius.....can't remember such celebration when someone scored!! What was that about squad disharmony??? Every single player mobbed him when he scored, and you could see what it meant to every one of them.

First half we were good, second half we sat too deep, and they turned the pressure on. Credit to Brewster though, he recognised this and changed to a 4-4-2, with the result that we could've got 3 or 4 in the end.

The defence still makes me nervous, and their were quite a few occasions when lack of communication nearly cost us. Full marks to Michael though, he made two excellent, crucial saves.

No way can we get rid of Rankin. He was immense last weel, but he was even better this week....my MOTM, despite Marius's goals.

Great result, sets us up nicely for next week.

D'you reckon any Hibs fans will even bother coming up here next time?? They must hate it :015: :015: :015: :015:

Lets get McGuire off just in case! Good chance to give young Vigurs another taster...

Vigurs for McGuire, and move Hastings in the middle; Vigurs at left back.

Bill Leckie and Brian Irvine are saying that Rankin has been brilliant and deserves a goal  :clapping03:

I though Rankin was excellent today, full of energy, tackling back and chasing almost every ball and had at least three very good chances, was a very dangerous attacking threat and at last i think Brewster has found the ideal position to play him. He was very unlucky not to get a goal today and i sincerely hope now any thoughts of seliing Rankin have been firmly brushed aside after two very impressive performances.

Overall i think the whole team played very well today, a couple of shaky moments but overall very happy with the result.

Dont get me started on Kenny Clark or the near side linesman, some terrible decisions especially when the Hibs goaly twice came outside his box when attempting to throw the ball out, Malky was livid! ha ha

Huge difference from the Motherwell and St Mirren games was that we played with real confidence the day.

Fraser SUPERB 

Niculae EXCELLENT

Rankin PHENOMENAL (No way can we afford to lose him in January !!!)

Black BRILLIANT

Bayne MAGIC

And credit is due to Brewster. We were starting to struggle in the second half so he decided to replace McBain with Bayne. Tactically astute substitution fer a change. Bayne caused havoc in the hibees defence.

:021: :021: :clapping03:

spot on, i would add to that the performance of Proctor who i thought was excellent, looked calm and composed, was accurate in the pass and made countless importnat interceptions/headers in defence.